Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Contest #1 - Best Laser under $100

Who has the best laser under $100?

• Pman

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • scumbagatheist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jayrob

• Atomicrox

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • wannaburnstuff

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • wheedy

• grainde

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • styropyro

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • bloompyle

• Speedy78

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonyt

Thos look incredible LB! And yes, as i said, as soon as your but comes in i shall be sending them out not long after!

Also, don't know if anybody actually noticed or not but I have kinda been gone for the last 5 days due to sickness but hopefully I am getting better! Not as delirious as i was yesterday!. :barf:

:eek: Hope you have a full and quick recovery Tony! Glad your absence was only temporary. Thank you for your generous donation to the contest Sir :) Looking forward to some future competitions.

~ LB

Nice dragons, Lazerbeak!

If you send me a pen I'd like to ask you to get the lowest power one (less bright if you don't have an LPM). I don't think anyone will oppose and I need a safer one to write on the GITD sheet I glued to my cabinet door :p

Thanks for your generosity (and tonyt's)!

I think they'll be all be about the same, I'll do my best to eyeball it Atomic+. Maybe one of the members with an LPM can test once they receive it. I've used mine on some GITD, you should have fun with it. I'd like to try some GITD accents on my lasers and some models soon :)

Please PM me your address when you get a chance. Same goes for the other entrants too ;)

~ LB

Hi all, the time has come and there are lasers and dragons ready to fly! :D

dragons_by_stonekaiju-d6blduc.jpg

CRIKEY!!!

Are you SURE that you want to release LASER-BEARING DRAGONS into U.S. airspace?!? Sure, it's only for delivery purposes, but NORAD doesn't know that.

And the FAA takes a very dim view of commercial traffic (delivery dragons) operating without filing valid flight plans.

hehehe....sorry, I just could NOT resist that one (and I DID try). Hey, I COULD have gone on with a whole thing involving DHS issuing a threat-level statement, but I decided to spare you all the agony of reading it. ;)

Seriously though, those dragons are really cool, Lazerbeak! Nice touch.

Congrats to all the entrants, and a BIG "WELL-DONE" to all who made it possible.

p.s.- tonyt: I hope you're up and about sooner rather than later. :beer:

:crackup: YES! :crackup:

A good laugh is always appreciated AJ :D Thank you :beer:

~ LB

Sorry for the double post.

Grainde, Atomicrox and IssacT are shipped! Duke you're set to go tomorrow along with a couple other unrelated members.

Sorry for the delay guys, have to take off work to get to the Post office on time.

StyroPyro and any other entrants who want in may have to wait to next payday but I will definitely send some dragons and Styro you have a 405nm pen coming if you want :)

~ LB

Well LB I see now that this was a hit I have already started on a build for next time.

Looking forward to seeing it! You have some great builds :beer:

Must give Gun some praise for starting the contest. I kind of feel like I'm stealing his thunder here at the end :rolleyes:

Gun, TonyT and some others have expressed interest in hosting another contest soon. Should be exciting :D

~ LB