Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Contest #1 - Best Laser under $100

Who has the best laser under $100?

• Pman

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • scumbagatheist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jayrob

• Atomicrox

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • wannaburnstuff

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • wheedy

• grainde

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • styropyro

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • bloompyle

• Speedy78

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gun, I'm going to rep you when I get home, just for having to put up with this fakakta contest and all the BS that has gone along with it. If I believed, I'd say god bless ya for it.

I really don't see the issue here, we all have the common sense that if we want to vote for one of the last three, we can. I will put the link to the other thread in the OP.

Don't say that I should put them all in one poll, because I can not. Next contest I might limit it to 10 contestants.
Gun, wasn't it supposed to end tomorrow?

Gun

Firstly, thanks a lot SBA, too bad you're an atheist :D.

lazerphase, you've just missed out I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll be able to enter this laser into future contests :). Also, try not to triple post, use the edit button.

Last edited:
okay and are you guys here at LPF going to do these monthly? cause i understand its kinda a new tradition

Why can't he enter? Close date isn't until tomorrow. Or is the time difference to blame for this?

Why can't he enter? Close date isn't until tomorrow. Or is the time difference to blame for this?
Im confused as well cause im in eastern time and thats later than any other time zone in the U.S

Last edited:

norbyx

This type of activity should be set with GMT time, there are users all arround the world with different times, and the universal time should be taken in consideration.

Laik

Guys, this is his first time hosting a contest, okay? Of course it's not all going to be perfect, no one is. He is trying, that is the main thing. So come on guys, be nice. Sorry you couldn't get in lazerphase, i am sure there will be another time :)

Last edited:
I have nothing against it, just trying to figure things out.

My apologies for coming off as brash. Was not intended.

Laik

I wasn't aiming it at anyone particular, just a general statement. I think Gun means is that it closed at the start of today, not this is the last day? :thinking: