Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groove

Kenom

Re: Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run.

well, in order to start it, I need a minimum of 100 orders.  I've updated the 2nd post to reflect the people who have expressed interest total if not the people who have expressed interest. (was getting ready to go to school so didn't have a lot of time)  I also know that lava has expressed an interest in 5-10.  but I'm not going to put anything down until he "commits" I know he's going to take some cause a percentage of the design changes were his idea or suggestions.

im not on the list. Im down for one!

also, it would be VERY convenient if the driver chamber was a third part, and it screwed off from the rest of the body. that way, modifications/driver positioning/checking would be MUCH more convenient.

regards,

amk

Abray

hey Kenom, I'm going to be making more than 50 dollars during spring break, and I'm going to put it aside for one of these laser barrels. I don't have the money yet and I haven't paid, but you could put me down as an interested party for now!

So which driver is coming with these? The lavadrive2 or Blue's driver? (EDIT: found the answer on this, is there any way to select the driver on your google checkout page?)

Also, when should payment be made?

Interested + 1!

Kenom said:
Bernhard, I'm sorry if I did not address your question.  There is no "ring" persay.  What your thinking of is like a green laser "newwish style" that has a ring that presses onto the back of the diode and holds it in place or a meridith instruments style that takes a 9mm laser diode.  This is a hole like in an aixiz module that you press the diode into.  Rather tightly I might add.  I do however intend to run different barrels that will incorporate the 9mm and c-mount laser diodes.

Now this is not to say that if you had a lathe and some machining skills you wouldn't be able to easily enlarge the hole 2.4mm bigger to accomodate a 9mm diode.  Although that is on you at this time and not me.  You can hang out and wait like everyone else until I get the barrel designed for those diode.  Sorry to dissapoint. :(

Thank you very much for your answer, I really appreciate it. The machining are out of my league, so I will patiently wait for the one that specially designed for 9mm and/or c-mount. The design can only get better anyway :) Best of luck for this run, I can't wait for you to bring the 9mm and c-mount variant...

Kenom

yeah if I knew how to add an option to google checkout I would do so. but I have no clue. Web design clueless here. If anyone wants to volunteer to make a button with lavadriv option plus the existing options I'm all for it... Needless to say those that have paid need to send me an email or pm with transaction # and forum ID.

Kenom

robjdixon said:
where is the payment page?

Now I KNOW you looked in my signature line and saw where it says pay there. :) ;D

I can design a payment page for you that uses both paypal and Googlecheckout

example here:

amk123.110mb.com

its preety cool

just PM me if your interested

Kenom

amkdeath said:
[quote author=robjdixon link=1204788577/90#91 date=1205961117]whoops
what??[/quote]

LOL I think he just saw in my signature the payment page. :)

I'll buy 1... no time now to do the checkout, I'll do it after work

if i bought one and a blu ray diode, to put it in do you just have to slot it in?