Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser and cubes 2 max 445nm handheld laser module

I am working on this and just thought people would like to see it as it comes a long ,so please be patient.

I will have photos up soon and video showing how it all works!!!!!

the 3 screw and spring system make it easy to line up.It a push and pull system

0 0
0 moving the top 2 give you the left and right, the bottom screw give you the up and down ,it will not be hard to line up because the
machine shop lines all the holes up on a CNC machine the drivers I use run cool and each module have it own heatsink so a 30 SEC. run time will work very good . The driver I will use are my 2.5A works on 8v in put drivers. and I will have video out as soon as the shop make the module .
after more testing look like just 2- diodes will work . will look in to knife edge .for more power.

test video will help people to see how it will work.
48w +laser cube 445nm or 638nm - YouTube
new video 3 cubes 3 cubes help video - YouTube
beam shot show this (l) with 2 beam not (+) glasse on cam beam shot 001 - YouTube
video showing the power of the beams and this (l) shape 2 cube beam shot - YouTube
call me if you need help on something
Rick Trent 423-839-4739

:lasergun:

Last edited:

Re: 48w + 445nm handheld laser module

your right. I will have step by step video soon . I can do it with my 1w 638 diodes too .

Last edited:

wuohwuohwuohhhhh waiting images

norbyx

Ok... what would you use that laser for? Light up a tree instead of a match.... take down spy satelites? try to distroy the moon??? I mean :wtf: would you use it for? Also you would need special goggles otherwise your retina could fry like an egg with just the reflection...

Ok... what would you use that laser for? Light up a tree instead of a match.... take down spy satelites? try to distroy the moon??? I mean :wtf: would you use it for? Also you would need special goggles otherwise your retina could fry like an egg with just the reflection...

So true my friend :thinking:

~ LB

Pics or vid of you mounting only one to one other would be nice. Just a quick proof-of-concept vid/pic.

I can see it theoretically, but the skeptics need some quick proof. ;)

good ? You could sell the module it to shops to cut out parts or as a gun that does not need bullets for your self . I will not sell it in a hole kit you would have to buy part and put it all together or make them your self .
I think this is a Big Break-Through for the laser hobby

I see the alignment on this a pain in the ass. I'm curious to see the first set up and how it works. Would be quite the priceyaser though with that many 9mm and all the optics and drivers. Let alone a power source to power them all.

I posted over on your vid Rick... Good on this, I would suggest (only because these looks good) that all the hardware be available at your store and everything else minus the diodes drivers and such. Good Idea.

You do realize that you can only use a polarized cube to combine beams ONCE, right?

Am I the only one having a hard time understanding this guy? :undecided:

Is this about knife edging? Is this about PBS cubes? Both? These ideas are very old, and none are breakthroughs.

I see the alignment on this a pain in the ass. I'm curious to see the first set up and how it works. Would be quite the priceyaser though with that many 9mm and all the optics and drivers. Let alone a power source to power them all.
it will not be hard to line up because the
machine shop lines all the holes up on a CCN machine for you and you would just do the tuning I am going to get 1000 made to get the price down working with machine shop on price.You would be looking at around $200 for small module with driver and lens.I hope I can get the price to $150 will give big big discount to LPFM :shhh:
thanks for the ? hope to have more up soon

What about what FireMyLaser said? Ive never used PBS cubes before but I thought doue to the polerization as the beam enters the second cube it would hang a right. So you wouldnt get trnasmision through the cube sets in a line. Ypu would have some awkward zigzag. Would like at least 1 though. Need the same aligning set up for the module coming in the the front. Would make it really easy to combine two then. Then it would be a solid unit minus electronics.

Am I the only one having a hard time understanding this guy? :undecided:

Is this about knife edging? Is this about PBS cubes? Both? These ideas are very old, and none are breakthroughs.
this works with just PBS cubes.
What I see as a breakthroughs this the system making it easy to add module and how to line them up to get the same beam shape . I have not seen a system like this were you get so much power from a small space .If there is a system one out there let me know so I can buy one .
Thanks for the input

daguin

<-- waits to **see** what the heck he is trying to do -- Without knife edging (and stacking), I don't understand it :thinking:

Knife edging using PBS cubes?

Peace,
dave

Last edited: