Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Large sale- lasers, hosts, optics, heatsinks, and more

Ill take the laser btb HL 300
Ill take the gold pen aswell. :D
What a deal. I would buy all 3 pens if i have the funds lol

Which pen is the brightest ?

Last edited:
I'll take the jet laser TI b and the chrome m140 pen with white led indicator please.mill probably grab some other parts and what not but want dibs in those before I head to work.

Last edited:
Ill take the laser btb HL 300
Ill take the gold pen aswell. :D
What a deal. I would buy all 3 pens if i have the funds lol

Which pen is the brightest ?

They are all pretty similar, within one or two hundred mW (seems like a lot, but in terms of brightness it isn't that noticable).

I'll take the jet laser TI b and the chrome m140 pen with white led indicator please.mill probably grab some other parts and what not but want dibs in those before I head to work.

I suggest getting good quality batteries for the TiB, i hae junky crapfire ones and they have proven to be finicky. Gorgeous laser, you will be very happy with it.

I've got you both down, I'll send you PM's in a bit :)

I will take

Ehgemus side clicky host, 1x18650 case negative, Mits 638nm P73, X drive @1A (I think...). G lens: $45

and

NDB7875 445nm 3W diode in copper module w/ Aixiz G lens and leads (brand new): $35
and 532nm module: free with any other diode

Last edited:
well I got the shaft again. People after me get the "gotcha" reply and I get a PM saying the item you want I'm selling to someone else. Why did you tell me I could buy it then pull the rug?

LPF at it's finest once again. Oh and I'll get attacked neg repped and then the mods will jump in and beat me some more.

well I got the shaft again. People after me get the "gotcha" reply and I get a PM saying the item you want I'm selling to someone else. Why did you tell me I could buy it then pull the rug?

LPF at it's finest once again. Oh and I'll get attacked neg repped and then the mods will jump in and beat me some more.

Well I can repeat my apologies from my PM but I'm sure that won't mean crap :( It was miscommunication and disorganization on my part. I really am sorry :/

Pman

I'll take that last A140 pen if you still have it and the 3.5W 808 although I don't know what I'm going to do with it lol.

C mount, A140 pen, m140 diode and pl520 diode are taken. Still have a bunch of drivers, optics, and hosts left.