Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lambo Diablo spotted in the wild . . .

I'd definetly rather have that maserati. The front end reminds me of a whale shark :tinfoil:. Looks way better than the lambo.

One time I was going to walmart and I saw a lambo diablo next to my car, then I parked in walmart and the lambo was trying to find a parking space I was like wtf is someone with a lambo doing at walmart :crackup: I'm dead serious too.

if wild includes a posh hotel parking lot . . .

very hawt . . .

viewimage.php

That is a nice car.... I wouldn't kick that out of my garage...:whistle:
I also like the lines of the old Countach 5000 S

@ DLMB.... I guess you would paint it Hot Pink....:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Yeah, no mention of the Maserati parked right next to the Lambo.:thinking:

I went to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction last weekend, and the Dupont Regiostry has a booth there. This is the line-up of cars: Lambo, Lambo, Bentley, Alfa-Romeo, Koenigsegg, Ferrari, Ferrari, the new Nissan GTR, and a couple of others. Next door to them were Hennessey, who had full-package cars out there: Nissan GTR, Challenger, Camaro, and Ford GT, all brand new with the full Hennessey package.

And that was just the beginning. New 2010 Shelby Mustangs, Old 1960s Shelby Mustangs, muscle cars galore. Maybach. A 1970 Chevelle SS auctioned for $230,000. I'm spoiled living in a place where I regularly see at least one of that level of car a week anyway (Maserati, Ferrari, Bentley, etc), but it's quite the experience to see such stuff all together in one place.

I highly recommend the experience.

Last edited:
Those Nissan GT-Rs are not such a rare find, at 88K for 485hp from a 4.0l V6 they're a nice deal for sure!

Those Nissan GT-Rs are not such a rare find, at 88K for 485hp from a 4.0l V6 they're a nice deal for sure!

Skyline FTW

must get them straight from Japan. Not sure why but the skylines I've seen in Tokyo are just so much more awesome than anything I've seen in the USA.

haha personally im all for the maserati, then the realist in me sees the off-white a4 in the background and realizes itll be hard to transcend my current standing (a4 avant)

i do want an sti something fierce though, or a wrx and a little extra cash towards building a monster.

boscoj

That's my 400 AWHP 410 TQ @ 18 psi on 91 octane S4 !!! Probably quicker than both in the 1/4 and around a racetrack . . . :evil:

2010-06-14%2010.11.56.jpg

haha personally im all for the maserati, then the realist in me sees the off-white a4 in the background and realizes itll be hard to transcend my current standing (a4 avant)

i do want an sti something fierce though, or a wrx and a little extra cash towards building a monster.

Last edited:

rkcstr

Couple cars I've spotted:

Audi R8 outside a grocery store
R8.jpg

Ford GT at Chipotle
GT.jpg

Skyline FTW

must get them straight from Japan. Not sure why but the skylines I've seen in Tokyo are just so much more awesome than anything I've seen in the USA.

The reason is because the skylines don't pass emission tests here. Theres a lot of work involved to get them legal here. Another reason is because no one is willing to let the government do crash tests on them to make them legal. The only true skyline from japan that is legal in the US is the R34. The GT-R is an american version of the true skylines. All the others here are modified ones that are usually modded to be RWD only, and that cuts the power back to 180HP not including all the other power mods making them pretty useless over here. Plus thats alot of money the shipping the mods its just not worth it. (I'm a huge car person. Thats the reason i kno alot about that lol)

boscoj

Here's a Skyline for yah . . .
concours10_47.jpg

circa 1970
concours10_48.jpg

The reason is because the skylines don't pass emission tests here. Theres a lot of work involved to get them legal here. Another reason is because no one is willing to let the government do crash tests on them to make them legal. The only true skyline from japan that is legal in the US is the R34. The GT-R is an american version of the true skylines. All the others here are modified ones that are usually modded to be RWD only, and that cuts the power back to 180HP not including all the other power mods making them pretty useless over here. Plus thats alot of money the shipping the mods its just not worth it. (I'm a huge car person. Thats the reason i kno alot about that lol)

Yes i do realize there are GT-R in japan for a long time, but the new ones were made in partner with america.