Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lab laser assembly on sale in Ebay if someone is interested.

This seller seems to get these from time to time.

They are a neat assembly, i'd be curious to see what they came out of. It has some very nice 'parts' and he throws in the green laser as well.

Thanks for sharing.:beer:

ARG

I wonder what this was originally used for.

Where does the assembly featured in the last two photos appear in the system above?

I think they are separate. Maybe the other laser is used in a different part of the machine.

Anyone have a clue what the original purpose of the unit is?

Only Ships to the States... Kinda limits his sales...

Jerry
If you want me to middle one to you jes lemme know.

Seller sez he has sold a lot of these on Ebay but I see in his FB only one other....hmmm not sure what that means..

swell looking pair of lasers and a whole lot more.. seller should know what they were made for.. nothin' cheap for sure...MG is tits.

smilin' always hak

rhd

Why is there a knife edge assembly on in a system that is combining RED and GREEN by means of dichroic filters?

curiouser and curiouser cried Alice.

one MG green on one 'item' and one red on the other- still does not answer why the knife -edge or dichros.... unless the knife combines two (or more) reds--i was hoping to find a familiar name one one of these in the sellers feedback--no such luck..

ped

Wouldnt mind one of them myself. A lot of kit for the money.

It's one of those products that has a lot of stuff that would be valuable, but I don't know if I'd ever make proper use of it. I've bought stuff like that and while it is a good "investment" it doesn't end up paying dividends in terms of actual use.

I hope whomever buys this makes good use of the parts. Really nice stuff on there.

Wouldnt mind one of them myself. A lot of kit for the money.
True--just the dichro mounts would cost 25 to 40usd each- more with the dichros.and the FS turning mirrors about the same- at least 2 modules worth >100$-- together they would make a very fine yellow combined.(if that is enough red)
It's one of those products that has a lot of stuff that would be valuable, but I don't know if I'd ever make proper use of it. I've bought stuff like that and while it is a good "investment" it doesn't end up paying dividends in terms of actual use.
Anyone DIYing a PJ would make use of a lot from these IMO. But I know exactly what you mean .... great parts dont build themselves into the project... sooo many 'parts' to make into things with sooo little time.
I hope whomever buys this makes good use of the parts. Really nice stuff on there.

Could it be a camera to make holographic pictures ?

-Good question more would be needed than..'camera self-explained'