Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

L@z3r  Aka " Wesdaman "

diachi

Re: L@z3r  Aka " Wesdaman "

L@z3r said:
[quote author=spellch3k link=1233270849/0#14 date=1233436725]Wes, stop cheating bans, go away. Be more mature. A good start towards that would be getting the 'that's what she said' out of your name.
As my 4channing colleagues would say:
kthxbye
Wth ? i can't even have free speech for my custom text ? Geez the way your putting is that no one can have fun on here with out being " Mature".
[/quote]

There is a thing called " netiquette " I suggest you read up on that.

You have improved, but I don't expect that to last, not sure if anyone else does either.

-Adam

I don't have that much experience here yet but I can safely say a permaban is a BAN. So you should NOT return.

You should not be allowed here if you are banned.
There is no changing opportunities here.

I agree with the Diachi. So far, you seem to have improved, but you did the same some times before as well. But, did it last? No. I don't know if it will now, but according to what we experienced in the past, I think it's just a matter of time until you will become the same old wes as before. I really hope I am wrong, tho.

However, cheating on a ban is not the best way to start.

diachi

LazerGuy said:
I agree with the Diachi. So far, you seem to have improved, but you did the same some times before as well. But, did it last? No. I don't know if it will now, but according to what we experienced in the past, I think it's just a matter of time until you will become the same old wes as before. I really hope I am wrong, tho.

However, cheating on a ban is not the best way to start.

I think what he will do, is try and get everyone to like him, then try some Sh!t stirring, as he did the last 5 times :-X

Has anyone asked cOld why he allows this? Just curious.

ColdStl said:
Has anyone asked cOld why he allows this? Just curious.
no. its c0lds forum. we're not here to question how he runs his forum...

I'm not the kind of person who holds grudges for more than a few hours, so I have no problem with you here :)

But if you start going back to your old ways, time to give you the ol' 'boot in the butt' :p

L@z3r said:
Hey, Jerry don't worry.  I'm going to not view this thread again for like a month to see the results.
I'm not 1 bit worried. Just looking for opinions, that's all.

L@z3r said:
Wth ? i can't even have free speech for my custom text ? Geez the way your putting is that no one can have fun on here with out being " Mature".

Ooh! Another one!
checkmark.jpg
Exerts lack of self control.

L@z3r

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=L@z3r link=1233270849/0#4 date=1233275968]Hey, Jerry don't worry. [highlight] I'm going to not view this thread again for like a month to see the results.[/highlight]

What are you trying to say ? I was talking about the poll results, not the Topic itself.

What?
You said you wouldn't view the thread for like a month. You have posted in the thread, so unless you had your eyes closed, you have viewed the thread, like Phoenix3200 pointed out

drew said:
[quote author=ColdStl link=1233270849/20#20 date=1233449437]Has anyone asked cOld why he allows this? Just curious.
no. its c0lds forum. we're not here to question how he runs his forum...[/quote]

I have Pm'ed c0ld about it, and he said he would wait and see what would happen. I didn't pm him to say "I disagree - get Wes out" or anything, I just made him aware of it

L@z3r

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
[quote author=L@z3r link=1233270849/0#0 date=1233270848]I'm just curious as to what people think about me now.

Wait...you're Wesdaman!  :eek: LOL

[/quote]
No, I'm bob your neighbor... YES !

Cold should check this.
I bet there would be some LAW.

Oh mamma, wes is in fear for his life from the long arm of the law...
Law men are comin' down from the gallows and he don't have very long.
(renegade edited)