Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Logo competition

Omega

whipped this up in photoshop. hope you like :]

Attachments

• kryton.jpg
    kryton.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 84

I really like that first one you've got there RA_pierce. Very clear, crisp and elegant.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kenom

I like both. Very good job all around. At this rate this thread is going to be 50 pages in 2 weeks. LOL

Maven

lol ... i was going to ask why not LASER engrave them but then you said that they were going to be laser engraved heh

I like RA_pierce's a lot (the first one).

Since I only want to have a few submissions, which of mine do you guys like the most? Some guy liked this

6.png

I did this by modifying a boring-looking font, adding a few sharp bits here and there and making it look more 'angular'. I wanted to do that bottom spike on the 'Y' but I couldn't make it look right >.<

I can show you what it would look like in flat black or white if you want, Kenom. I can add a snowflake on the end if you want as well, I guess.

All these submissions sure are nice... but I dont want you guys to keep spending so much time on them when mine is so clearly going to be the winner...

:p :p

Nice!

Oh no, here comes more constructive criticism. Perhaps enlarge the snowflake so the two left spikes don't overlap with the cool line running through the text. This will make it look cleaner, but might unbalance it a bit. Give it a try?

RA_pierce said:
Here's a couple in PNG format... They're just solid black.
The first one is the same as the one I posted earlier.
What do you think?

logo11.png

I vote this one.

VillageIdiot said:
Nice!

Oh no, here comes more constructive criticism. Perhaps enlarge the snowflake so the two left spikes don't overlap with the cool line running through the text. This will make it look cleaner, but might unbalance it a bit. Give it a try?  

Heres a large one and a different one. I used the same style as I did with the writing, having nothing somewhere to make it appears its there.

The larger one looks imbalanced IMO.

If I wanted to I could remake it with a thinner line.

Attachments

• kryton-largeflake.png
    kryton-largeflake.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 72
Looks good. Here's a blatant copy from me. Kenom, if you don't like the underline, tough bananas - I mean YES YOUR HONOUR I'LL CHANGE IT RIGHT AWAY! ;D

Attachments

• 6a_001.png
    6a_001.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 69