Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Logo competition

most of these are wayyy to complicated for a laser etching; and pierce, by the time you made your logo small enough to etch, you wouldn't be able to read the company name.

bobobob121 said:
i got soo carried away with my logo that i couldn't help myself so i put it on my laser.
and without further ado....i give you the FIRST kryton laser EVER!! ;D

firstkrytonlaserEVER.jpg
That is awesome! Great logo!

Nice job on the logos everybody else! I'm not even going to try to make a logo after seeing some of the submissions. ;D

bobobob121 said:
most of these are wayyy to complicated for a laser etching; and pierce, by the time you made your logo small enough to etch, you wouldn't be able to read the company name.

:-?
Mine are pretty simple...
And Even when they are resized they can still be read.

Untitled-1sm.png

logo11sm.png

See?
And depending on how the barrels are anodized it should have enough contrast.
I think you forget that laser engravers use lasers...
They are pretty capable of fine lines.

Kenom

WOW!!! Simply stunning. I'm practically speechless. WOW!. Heh, Wow! You guys are amazing.
WOW!

Scog

Nice! just found the thread. Will have to come up with something myself.

VillageIdiot said:
I like RA_pierce's a lot (the first one).

Since I only want to have a few submissions, which of mine do you guys like the most? Some guy liked this

6.png

I did this by modifying a boring-looking font, adding a few sharp bits here and there and making it look more 'angular'. I wanted to do that bottom spike on the 'Y' but I couldn't make it look right >.<

I can show you what it would look like in flat black or white if you want, Kenom. I can add a snowflake on the end if you want as well, I guess.

I like this one alot too, I really don't like the addition of snow or snowflakes on the design, it seems too christmas-y. Also, am I the only one reminded of a certain red dwarf character by the name of this barell?

He's called Kryten, isn't he?

Also, my entry doesn't look very good with the snowflake, I'm going to change it.

VillageIdiot said:
He's called Kryten, isn't he?

Also, my entry doesn't look very good with the snowflake, I'm going to change it.  

Mine doesnt look very good with the snowflake, but then Id have to use something else with that line I guess.

The whole laser beam thing (like in LPF's header) is a bit too generic to be honest.

Kenom

el-taco said:
[quote author=VillageIdiot link=1216695019/100#119 date=1216882867]He's called Kryten, isn't he?

Mine doesnt look very good with the snowflake, but then Id have to use something else with that line I guess.

The whole laser beam thing (like in LPF's header) is a bit too generic to be honest.[/quote]

I agree completely. I donno how many laser related logo's have beams shooting through text but it's probably 90% just tired and old.

I just made my own snowflakey design, which I did not steal, just drew a little inspiration. A rep for who guesses where from ;)

I whacked it next to the kryton as per normal, but then I thought hey, let's slap a border on it and replace the O. Again, drawing inspiration except this time from RA_pierce.

Attachments

• 6b.png
    6b.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 73