Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Korean Poo Wine

Actually, this is not fake.

Sounds strange but (Dong), crap has a special place in Korean culture. It is seen as a symbol of good luck. (I'm not making this up)

*People leaving wide loads in the toilet is somehow seen as leaving good luck for the next person.
I'm clearly not a fan of this practice, and in the heat of the summer, you can imagine the stench it creates.

BTW, This tonic is most certainly NOT a widely used treatment.

Wow, and here I was thinking that the person who left some stinky, unflushable cone of shit and toilet paper in the toilet was just an asshole. He was actually just wishing me good luck!

In Korea, is it good luck to find turds in urinals too?

sinner

Sorry im about to puke just by reading this, Good GOD!
Doesnt matter if it's medicinal, or good luck but.. oh well here's some good luck from my side :toilet:

Wow, and here I was thinking that the person who left some stinky, unflushable cone of shit and toilet paper in the toilet was just an asshole. He was actually just wishing me good luck!

In Korea, is it good luck to find turds in urinals too?

No... and urinals are a very recent phenomenon in Korea for public use. (last 15 years)

Think basin sqatters....

Rural areas are still using sqatters.

hD4FA8C78

Things

Note to self: Bring own portable toilet if visiting Korea. Nothing I like more than going to the dunny and finding someone elses crap in it ... :eek:

Last edited:
There is also coffee you can buy where the bean is crapped out by Civet cats

Cat eats bean, can't digest it, ferments in stomach and poops it out :0
Who ever thought THAT would be nice ???

That civet-shat coffee (Kopi Luwak) is damn expensive too! Though that comes from Vietnam, not Korea. The typical means of harvesting the beans is not the most humane method as those civets are kept in cages for more easy collection of feces.

You can also try coffee that utilizes the same enzymes that makes that real Kopi Luwak without the shitting. It's expensive too, but not as expensive as the real stuff.

I've never tried either.

This wine is used for treating people who fall out of trees. Apparently, fewer people fall out of trees these days, so it is not used as much.

Jokingly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about the gullible or stupid tree. I mean, if folks want to pay me a ton of money to drink something that I normally just flush, who am I to stop them? Give the people what they want!

Balut actually sounds pretty good right about now..