Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Known scammers!

daguin

What am I supposed to do with the laser he sent me with NO KEY. Then when YOU sent me one & it STILL didn't work, what was I suppossed to do with it. All I got from him was silence!!!!!!!

I feel like Judge Wapner taking to a teenager.

How did it "not work"? Was it completely dark? Was it not up to spec? Did it vary wildly? Did it start out one way and then change?

When you were met with "silence", what did you do? Did you contact the company? Did you try to make contact with Day through the public part of the forum? If so, could you provide a link to the thread? Did you try to fix it yourself? Did you send it to anyone else to try to fix it? Since I was obviously already involved, did you talk to me about it?

There seems to be more potential conversation than simply "silence."

Peace,
dave

When I got the key from you, & inserted it, I got NOTHING, not even a flash of green light. I couldn't contact the company, cause I had no idea where these came from other than DAY. If you want proof, access DAY's PUBLIC INFO. & you'll see my message to him. All I got was silence. I didn't try to fix it myself but after awhile I sent it to Gooey Gus. He say's he has no idea what's wrong with it. I didn't ask you "cause all you did was kindly provide me with a key.(if you look at DAY'S photo's of "MY" laser it HAS a key in it. GEE where did it go, or was it a key from another laser. His PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF of my laser working, consists of 2 photos. 1 of two lasers, side by side, but not "ON", the other photo of 2 dots on a wall, but not the lasers that produced the dots!!! They could be from ANY lasers. He could have avoided all this crap by simply telling me to return the laser from where HE bought it from, but he choose to keep quiet & not tell me ANYTHING. Check out the info. I just provided & then make another decision "JUDGE" LOL...........rob

The defense:

Day did hide the fact the lasers were from Boblaser. We all did some snooping to find out that fact.

Also I highly doubt Day made nothing off the deal. Him hiding the fact they were from Boblaser raises questions. The prices were basically the same as the manufacturer, so what was the point of a GB if the prices were the same?:thinking: HMMM...

daguin

I won't even try to explain the Judge Wapner reference.

So you sent it to Jason. Was Day involved in any of this?

Simply saying "I don't know" doesn't sound much like Jason. The Jason I know would test whatever he could. I guess we'll have to get him involved as well. I'll give him a PM.

@ Day, did you or will you tell him/us who you got the lasers for your GB from?

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** after reading TJ's post
@ Pheonix77 -- When did you find out it was a BobLaser?

Last edited:
Dave, I don't recall the exact day I found out that DAY got his lasers from BOBLASERS, but I know it was some time after this whole fiasco started. With DAY being incommunicado with me like he's been, I just remember that somebody had leaked that info. onto the Forum, & that is the ONLY way I found out......rob

daguin

Why didnt you tell him/us???

**EDIT** Why didn't you ask me? I'm sure it is the same reasoning I wrote below. You didn't realize that I knew. No knowledge of a problem = no help

I didn't know that there was a problem. I knew the one I got was from Boblaser. I didn't see any of that being "hidden." I sure didn't hide any of it nor did Day hide that from me. Also, I don't usually follow GB threads to which I am not a party. I am VERY rarely part of any GB's (especially with members who are untried) ;)

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
TJ, Thanks for raising some questions I hadn't thought of............rob

What this all boils down to is the fact that DAY, by his silence, & lack of offering assistance of ANY kind, raised all kinds of RED FLAGS with me. He could have avoided all of this if he wasn't trying to be so sneaky.........rob

daguin

What this all boils down to is the fact that DAY, by his silence, & lack of offering assistance of ANY kind, raised all kinds of RED FLAGS with me. He could have avoided all of this if he wasn't trying to be so sneaky.........rob

I'd instead say that there is still some "cooking" to be done here. We have neither Jason's input nor an answer from Day. It's a bit early to try to "stick a fork in it."

Peace,
dave

Jason's input I'd trust, but I'd have a VERY HARD time believing ANYTHING DAY says. I've already caught him in several lies: His "PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF" ask him to show you the same pics he showed me !! Also his lie about NOT giving me his phone number, which he did, (but admittedly will be harder to prove or disprove) & just his sneakiness in general.......rob

daguin

Jason's input I'd trust, but I'd have a VERY HARD time believing ANYTHING DAY says. I've already caught him in several lies: His "PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF" ask him to show you the same pics he showed me !! Also his lie about NOT giving me his phone number, which he did, (but admittedly will be harder to prove or disprove) & just his sneakiness in general.......rob

How about if I just stop trying to help and you call your lawyer then?

Peace,
dave

I'm trying to be as forthcoming with as much info. as possible, & answer all your questions as truthfully as possible. I'd LOVE to see this resolved on the Forum for all to see...........rob