Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Kipkay and pot-modding..

Krogith

Ummm, just a point to mention potentially:

Why not just report his video on YouTube, suggesting that he is promoting potentially dangerous activities? I promise that if enough people report it, YouTube will at least consider the claims brought forth by users... It's something anyway and I don't know if it was suggested yet. Better than sitting around and complaining while nothing gets done about it.
DONE BWAM

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/effort-kipkay-flagging-youtube-59896.html

AUTO XX

I agree, it isn't that he is showing how to MAKE the lasers, it is that he is showing how to do it the wrong way as well as his attitude with them.
Making a laser lighter that is specifically designed to be pointed at your face is just retarded.
I don't know about you guys but when I use a laser, I point it where I want the beam/dot and then turn it on.
I don't turn it on and then wave it all over the place like he does.

Miketilly

Before I got into lasers, my brother had attempted to pot mod a couple of his 445s, and well guess what happened? (DEAD). Anyway, like you said. most youtubers will act like they're right when they've clearly been made to look like like a retarded child, which they most likely are since they can't admit when they're wrong! I just think it's funny I run into this video on this site, when I saw it a little while before I signed up on here and learned about what potmods actually does to a laser.

Last edited:

Miketilly

i'm not sure, I didn't live with him at the time. But maybe O-like or Rayfoss. i'll ask tonight and find out.

Krogith

Somebody already did get hurt, I remember a thread about a few friends who made lighters and lit cigarettes with them and burned their eyes. I'm gonna quote my other post from the flagging thread here:
Didn't they test it 1st before sticking it in there face>?:crackup: This is the exact point dumb people having more destructive power.... at least they just hurt them self. I bet you after that, they still played a trick on one of there so called friends having them light there cigarette with one of the hacked lighters.

anselm

Hey FireMyLaser, thats really funny!:crackup::crackup:
Did you actually draw that yourself, or did you just put in the text?
Very amusing, in any case.:beer:

GBD

I want to know who actually does draw these things.. they are everywhere!

anselm

Yeah, that's what I figured, they look like generic "how to troll community X" pictures.
Nice find, I had never seen them.