Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kenom is awesome!

Well I ended up getting kens titan for $300, it is an insane laser and ken threw in a bunch of extras! And helped me all throughout the process! He is a pleasure to do buisness with and I would suggest that anybody that gets the chance GO FOR IT!!!! you will not be disapointed, ken deserves more + feedback then he gets, please give him a rep bump for me fellow LPFers :beer:

:worthy:eek:f Ken and his masterful work!

His LPMs are the best there is aswell, nothing beats them :D

I've gotten to know Ken over a month on laserchat and he is a good guy with good soldering skills. I've seen him work on things with his webcam. Good guy to talk too as well.

THE TITAN IS A BEAST!!!!! YOU GO THAT HERC. REPLICIA FOR 300.00 WOW!!!! ok next step is x10 expander for this unit it does miracles for it.... .... KEN!!!! HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL!!!

THE TITAN IS A BEAST!!!!! YOU GO THAT HERC. REPLICIA FOR 300.00 WOW!!!! ok next step is x10 expander for this unit it does miracles for it.... .... KEN!!!! HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL!!!
10x or 30X ? :thinking:

Wow, i cant believe he have let it go for 300$

Ken --

I got the "unknown housing" today NICE!!! and Thanks !!!

Have you made a laser out of that little flashlight gift ?

HMike

The TEC cooled handheld? You gotta post pictures of that thing when you get it finished Mike. That is one serious housing!

Pontiac --

TEC ?? There's nothing in it as Ken said. Give me time to get stuff for a C-mount.

HMike

Oh, I'm thinking of a different host. But pics of a c-mount host would be cool!