Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just a pic of my cute tube

She's a beautiful HeNe , aight the pic sucks so ill add some more later with a better camera

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 130

Lookin' good! Is it just me or is the tube really that long? :D

-Alex

Last edited:
Damn camera died on me lol ( battery azis )
She also does a good job acting as a room light lamp <3
fciufp.jpg

294qk5f.jpg

2u58dj6.jpg

Last edited:
Eh , alright i forgot to add this next info about long HeNe tubes , DO NOT take them out of there metal cases because they are lined up on 6 places with verry accurate care , mine does not even lase when it's just laying on a pillow or 22 old socks :) , the tube stops lasing even when you slightly touch it , dau the length , so it keeps lasing when it's vertical as in the pic but hor. it's not much more then a 2000 usd lamp lol , well i go get my beer and peace out till the next post :)

Dang that's a long HeNe haha looks great! Too bad it's so finicky though

Eh , alright i forgot to add this next info about long HeNe tubes , DO NOT take them out of there metal cases because they are lined up on 6 places with verry accurate care , mine does not even lase when it's just laying on a pillow or 22 old socks :) , the tube stops lasing even when you slightly touch it , dau the length , so it keeps lasing when it's vertical as in the pic but hor. it's not much more then a 2000 usd lamp lol , well i go get my beer and peace out till the next post :)

I wondered about that. without magnets, etc. I thought it might be a tad picky.