Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Just a pic of my cute tube

weeba2kv

She's a beautiful HeNe , aight the pic sucks so ill add some more later with a better camera

Attachments

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lookin' good! Is it just me or is the tube really that long? :D

-Alex

Last edited:

weeba2kv

Damn camera died on me lol ( battery azis )
She also does a good job acting as a room light lamp <3

Last edited:

weeba2kv

Eh , alright i forgot to add this next info about long HeNe tubes , DO NOT take them out of there metal cases because they are lined up on 6 places with verry accurate care , mine does not even lase when it's just laying on a pillow or 22 old socks :) , the tube stops lasing even when you slightly touch it , dau the length , so it keeps lasing when it's vertical as in the pic but hor. it's not much more then a 2000 usd lamp lol , well i go get my beer and peace out till the next post :)

icecruncher

Eh , alright i forgot to add this next info about long HeNe tubes , DO NOT take them out of there metal cases because they are lined up on 6 places with verry accurate care , mine does not even lase when it's just laying on a pillow or 22 old socks :) , the tube stops lasing even when you slightly touch it , dau the length , so it keeps lasing when it's vertical as in the pic but hor. it's not much more then a 2000 usd lamp lol , well i go get my beer and peace out till the next post :)
I wondered about that. without magnets, etc. I thought it might be a tad picky.