Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

June Full Kit Giveaway! Inquire within..

Ya;ll still needing the 40 dollars? pm me and reply here.
and did you ever find out who were donors.. link or page? if so how?

thanks
will

jakeGT

There is a page that has the list of donors for the month. Somebody should post the link for me!

Also, we have all donations willpine, except $40 left for the diode
I need 4 more people to donate 10 a piece for the diode so this can go through!

anselm

There is a page that has the list of donors for the month.
No such thing, I believe.
It is private information only the admin can see from the incoming PP donations.
You have to PM c0ldshadow about this info, as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:

jakeGT

Last time I tried this, mohrenberg, and coherent posted the pages for me, because coldshadow never pm'ed me back. I thought they posted a link where to find it

I believe they might have gotten that by going under the "quick links" drop down menu, then clicking "view donations" ;)

Haha. I'm the #1 donation of the month of June! :D

anselm

:eek::eek:
While it certainly is helpful in your situation, ss that supposed to be public info?

Im not sure. Its been there since I joined. You guys never noticed it? :whistle:

jakeGT

I don't think anybody cares. Everybody posts the donations for the month in their giveaway threads.

Umm...That link is not accurate. It shows me as donating $10.00. I didn't actually complete the donation. All I did was click the donate button and select the amount. I never completed the payment with PayPal. :whistle:

You really need to get the list from Coldshadow or from some other source, since I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that. I was curious to see how the link worked. I *know* I didn't complete the transaction because I need to use my RSA token for paypal and I never have that. It's always in my wife's control. :p

I do intend to donate eventually. I want to...I just keep spending all my extra money on lasers first. :( I think I have self control issues. LOL

Looks like this is working. The donations are adding up.

I started the week by anteing up $20 before I saw this thread.
I did it anonomously as I couldn't remember my paypal account info and due to the time of night here (GMT -7) I wasn't about to try to find it.

Way to go guys !

Come on guys! We still need a diode! This giveaway of a full laser will be a little disappointing to the winner if there is no diode! :na:

Please help us out :anyone:

Jake, how short are you still on the diode? I know a couple of members were donating directly to purchase a diode for this?

I was just going off of the list of donations on the OP. As of now it says theres only 1 $10 donation. Maybe he didn't update. :confused:

jakeGT

Nope, there has only been one donation forthe diode.
We still need 4 more of $10 each to get it!!