Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JFK Assassination Documents

Do you believe the official story about President Kennedy's assassination?

• Total voters

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Last edited:

Encap

Not sure that it matters to many at this point was so long ago. Only people over 74 trs, old were adults back then.
People 64 yrs old were 10 at the time.

Saw the news this AM and none of the newscast people were alive in 1963

The remaining documents are promised to be released by April 2018 another 6 months doesn't matter in light of 54 years of no documnents .

Last edited:

BobMc

Sad to say, things being the way they are, you don't know what to believe that comes out as news these days. I have a sneaking suspicion that that exactly the way they want it. That way they can sneak things pass us when we are looking the other direction.

Think my conspiracy gene is acting up. :crackup:

Reactions: GSS
I'm glad to see the IRS admit they target conservatives, they even apologized and settled out class action lawsuits, now it's not a " phony scandal " as Barry claimed but an admitted abuse of power, no doubt just 1 of many.

The truth is we spend our time, a finite resource in order to achieve our goals, and our military in time of war spends lives in a calculated manner to achieve goals. Yes I know it's necessary, I'm not complaining about it just making a point.

Why is it a stretch to think our alphabet agencies would not spend our lives to achieve their masters goals?

It's strongly speculated that we let Pearl Harbor happen in order to sell the American public into our joining the war, yes our aircraft carriers were all out at sea while aging warships were attacked.

The point is JFK had many strange happenings, it's not unreasonable to speculate that our agencies could well have been involved.

Sad to say, things being the way they are, you don't know what to believe that comes out as news these days. I have a sneaking suspicion that that exactly the way they want it. That way they can sneak things pass us when we are looking the other direction.

Think my conspiracy gene is acting up. :crackup:

Totally agree Bob.

:yh:

I would put my money on the MOB or the Russians
or even Castro doing the deed in that order...
Seems that Trump will hold back some of the Docs.

Jerry

The swamp is deep and involves a lot of people it seems, and it was the CIA who just held back many of the JFK documents and Trump has agreed in order to protect the investigation process and proprietary information gathering techniques but there is a reason Trump brought this to light as well, even Congress has had a hard time getting documents from the FBI and the FBI works for the Executive branch.

We have a lot of apparent corruption that looks as if it is about to come to light, many people could be fired and/or jailed. This needs to happen but we will see how it plays out, I thank God for Donald Trump and the work he is doing and I hope his Secret Service team is on their toes because Trump is stepping on some crooked toes that need to be exposed, but now spinning lies through a complicit media machine is not enough to protect those crooked toes.

The swamp is deep and involves a lot of people it seems, and it was the CIA who just held back many of the JFK documents and Trump has agreed in order to protect the investigation process and proprietary information gathering techniques but there is a reason Trump brought this to light as well, even Congress has had a hard time getting documents from the FBI and the FBI works for the Executive branch.

We have a lot of apparent corruption that looks as if it is about to come to light, many people could be fired and/or jailed. This needs to happen but we will see how it plays out, I thank God for Donald Trump and the work he is doing and I hope his Secret Service team is on their toes because Trump is stepping on some crooked toes that need to be exposed, but now spinning lies through a complicit media machine is not enough to protect those crooked toes.
I agree... even with all sour sides blasting Trump
he still seems to be edging forward...

Jerry

Encap

Agree--the swamp is deep and much bigger than anyone ever imagined.
So far Trump has done pretty well as he doesn't need them for anything, so draining it a bit doesn't scare or present much of a problem for him.

Looks like the whole Russian collusion things is imploding back onto the side that created the fake news and tried to frame him with it.
Is so funny ---when it was Trump accused of working with the Russians it was a big deal but now when it is biting at HC and company the same people are saying it's no big deal.
Is amazing they think people do not see or pay attention.
If true why did Dems lose big time--they have no answers for that--in fact --they just pretend in denial that it didn't happen.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of this. They are probably waiting for George Bush Sr. to expire before releasing any more documents.
:crackup:
So true.
You know, he was just around the corner when the shooting took place.
I'm sure he wasn't surprised when he heard the shots.

:shhh: :beer:

I'm glad to see the IRS admit they target conservatives, they even apologized and settled out class action lawsuits, now it's not a " phony scandal " as Barry claimed but an admitted abuse of power, no doubt just 1 of many.

The truth is we spend our time, a finite resource in order to achieve our goals, and our military in time of war spends lives in a calculated manner to achieve goals. Yes I know it's necessary, I'm not complaining about it just making a point.

Why is it a stretch to think our alphabet agencies would not spend our lives to achieve their masters goals?

It's strongly speculated that we let Pearl Harbor happen in order to sell the American public into our joining the war, yes our aircraft carriers were all out at sea while aging warships were attacked.

The point is JFK had many strange happenings, it's not unreasonable to speculate that our agencies could well have been involved.

Redcowboy,

While it is claimed that there is no credible evidence that this is the case I think there is circumstantial evidence. In particular, the US was provoking Japan and was not surprised that it attacked.