Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JETLASERS OWNERS GROUP- new!!

All new members are required to invite two more.

someone should start a discussion on what JLs we own.

SUBSCRIBE!!!!! or dont even join please..

all newsflashes will be posted there.

newest-- Jlasers come out soon with laser 'pistol' with electronic focus. looks like a 45 1911

posting pics this weekend.

check it out- its <one day old..

OIC....just so the rest of us can feel inferior. Seriously though, I need to look at them more.

Blord

I have the Skylasers Ti-B green laser and a 5xBE. :wave:

I dont own any lol BUT! I want to get in on this group buy for sure! :bowdown:

I finally have the cash! :beer:

Cant wait for the update!

Edit:
Wait what if I cant get another member to join? Does that mean I can't purchase anything from this GB? :(

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'm in also. After my PL-E 445 gets in, I'll have 3, plus a 3x B.E.
My sig. Is starting to look like I'm a rep. for J.L.

BTW - Thanks for the invite Hak. :beer:

Last edited:
I'm in. Had two JetLasers before I even knew this place existed. It is because of Hak that I joined Laserpointerforums. The experience and information available here are invaluable. Thanks for the invite.

Hello,
I do have a Jet Lasers 5X Beam Expander, so I guess I can join with an asterisk*

GUYS!! you are very welcome to join- please do!!

and yes the 'rule' to bring two other was def a pyramid scheme- ( & not really a rule.. lol)
but good luck finding them= I just invited a bunch- all those who have 'friended' Gray
and those from some big JETLASERS threads and I still need to get all them usernames form ther p[ast JL GBs too

CONGRATS to Bowtieguy Jeff... I intentionally left Gray himself off my list just to see who would notice first-- nice Jeff!!-

- also I wanted there to be a bigger member list. it was just a few when i started it and every day it grows. AFAIK its the only social group to be formed around a company-- and for good reason too.

Its an open group so to join just go to it (under .Community' at the top of the LPF home page) and click 'join this group' THEN sub it please.

have a good one--Len