Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers, good company?

Rafa

I don't like when stores do not put the price visible, or they directly do not put it somewhere, do you know where are the prices of the laser googles? Are they good? Shipping, Etc etc...

Lazier

Prices do not look very low to me. Is this the GB price for forum members their banner mentions?

DJNY

Prices do not look very low to me. Is this the GB price for forum members their banner mentions?

Dealextreme and Focalprice have very low prices on lasers. Are they good companies? YES! Do they have good lasers? NO!
You´ve to choose, if you want a good laser, you have to pay more money. What I´ve read till now, JETLASERS has an awesome money/quality ratio.

If you´re interested in reading more about JETLASERS, look at the REVIEW SECTION. If you want a laser from this company, it is now the best time to join the GB in the GB section on this forum.

The green lasers offered in the GB are high quality--read the reviews. A free laser stand comes with every purchase from the GB, Some buyers get free goggles too. They are all overspec. Good company, fast shipping and great lasers.

I don't like when stores do not put the price visible, or they directly do not put it somewhere, do you know where are the prices of the laser googles? Are they good? Shipping, Etc etc...

A simple search would have told you both what you want to know.

Next time do your own homework--this time I will help--the search button is your friend--USE IT.

look here.........................
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/jetlasers-150mw-portable-green-laser-50105.html be sure to read post #36
too.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...ortable-red-laser-650nm-50697.html#post696570

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...ortable-red-laser-650nm-50697.html#post696570

http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb-feeler-150mw-peak-220-pro-green-laser-55263.html

thier goggles are probably good enough for the price. I have not seen them yet.

Last edited:
Theres a review of the glasses available at jetlasers, in my review, thats available in my signiture...

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for your comments and reviews.
Actually, Bobhaha did test and write a honest review of the 200-540nm goggles.
If you think it safe enough, you don't have to spend 40$ or 50$ for a pair. hakzaw1 might help us start a GB and the pricing will be around 20-25$/pair. We don't have to profit $$ from LPF members upon the goggles.

I personally prefer goggles with better OD for sure, so I also very look forward to see the review by Bobhaha coz there is a "Laser glow LSG-532-Sport protective eye goggles OD 7+ 190-532nm HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!.:beer:

As far as the pricing of all other products are concerned, you can also email support@jetlasers.net for a good price. The price on those retailing or distributing website may be too high to be acceptable.

i purchased a 150mw titanium laser from them and i have to tell you its the best green ive ever had...filtered,waterproof,shock resistant,focasable ....this unit peaked at 275mw yesterday settles around 200mw..cant say enough about top quality these units are...its a keeper for sure....:gj:

Lazier

Dealextreme and Focalprice have very low prices on lasers. Are they good companies? YES! Do they have good lasers? NO!
You´ve to choose, if you want a good laser, you have to pay more money. What I´ve read till now, JETLASERS has an awesome money/quality ratio.

If you´re interested in reading more about JETLASERS, look at the REVIEW SECTION. If you want a laser from this company, it is now the best time to join the GB in the GB section on this forum.

Thanks for the info regarding the GP. The prices are much better than retail and I am thinking about ordering a high power 532 as the quality seems good.

JETLSERS is now a banner advertiser on LPF--thanks Gray we all appreciate the added support.

I would be happy to host a GB on your goggles--anything that promotes lazer safety is a good thing. also JETL is snding some free goggles along with the PGL GB-- the 250mW is overspec to near or over 300mWs so good goggles are a must.

anyone wanting to GB the goggles just PM me. AND I WILL SET IT UP.ASAP

If we get big order going they should be around $25 a pair shipped to US and Canada. And they cover most all the wavelenghts we use too.

I have heard good things about JetLasers in my research, but do not have any first hand experience with them.

Lazier

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for your comments and reviews.

As far as the pricing of all other products are concerned, you can also email support@jetlasers.net for a good price. The price on those retailing or distributing website may be too high to be acceptable.
Hello

The laser pointer forum group buy discount is between 34.7% and 33.4% of the price on the laserjet.org website but this is only for 150, 200, and 250mW lasers. Can I get a 300-350mW PL-C for around $395? Gray said to send an email to this address.

I send to above email to support@jetlasers.net and Carol said yes. I just have to pay $20 shipping.

Last edited:
Hello

The laser pointer forum group buy discount is between 34.7% and 33.4% of the price on the Jetlasers.org website but this is only for 150, 200, and 250mW lasers. Can I get a 300-350mW PL-C for around $395? Gray said to send an email to this address.
Hi Sorry that we only listed 150-250mw ones for GB at first. If you're interested in higher powered ones, the GB price is also available.

I send to above email to support@jetlasers.net and Carol said yes. I just have to pay $20 shipping.
No problem. I guess Carol also agreed on the pricing. Actually the pricing of 300mw PL-C and 350mw PL-C differ, but since we promise to make every lasers that over spec, the pricing may not change much. You can test it on your side if you have a LPM calibrated for 532nm.

Regarding the shipping, you would save some $$ if the purchase is in GB coz hakzaw1 would helps you at this. For a single purchase, we generally pay to UPS or DHL agent here around $25 for each 1kg package. EMS is a lot cheaper but it's too slow. So $20 is also the discounted value.

hakzaw1 said:
JETLSERS is now a banner advertiser on LPF--thanks Gray we all appreciate the added support.
Thanks a lot for your support! It's a weird looking banner anyway. Even a little vulgar. :D
BTW, the reason we didnot list any discount info on the banner is that we seldom do retailing and perhaps also need give the distributors more room and profit margins. But Good deals for members here in LPF are our honor and we do whatever we could though probably not all the time; we're more than grateful if the GB goes smoothly.

Thanks. :)

We still need a few more for the GB-- if you want lasers other than the three listed just PM Gray and ask for a quote. They plan to ship all in one box- we equally spilt whatever shipping cost there is to me and each buyer only pays for thier choice of shipping from me in TX to them-USA and Canadian only please. The lasers and the free extras will fit into a Med. flat rate box--rush shipping or insurance will cost each buyer more if wanted. WE who are already on the list would like this to happen asap so if you want in, plz PM me.