Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlaser group buyU P D A T E NOW GB#8 in a new thread

Re: Jetlaser group buy feeler

done & done

I have asked Gray to tell us...
1) can we get ti-bs built in 150mW
2) how long would it prolly take for his techs to build say 10 of these.
3) can we do a group order for these ten asap- if there are any left they can be gotten in GB #8
we may have to settle for 100mW I have on and it does not seem to be low powered.
IIRC it is OSpec by 30 mW.

This Titanium host, while not really a aid to the heatsinking as I first thought is a work of art-- an AFAIK no other company makes Tis in any power.

Its is one of the most difficult metals to work with- known to be a tool buster and only (AFAIK) the better experienced lathemasters like to work with it. Even Copper is more forgiving.
BTW
anyone ordering a Ti-B 532 can get 14500 battery(s) added to thier box by me before reshipping- Ionly ask the same price I pay at Houston Lighthound. No batts or other items are offered with these last Ti-Bs. My guess for the shipping is as low as $10usd but no more than $20-- I will not cherrypick for anyone even myself- I will choose the broken one for me if that is the case so no one else need wait for thiers(if in the unlikely case one is not a keeper) each buyer will see his(or her) on my meters via email before paying for shipping and if you are not happy with what you see I will refund your payment in full. No questions asked.
also== AFAIK none will be offered as hosts especially to those who cannot deal with the building-- ie the JAD guys like myself- I would not even know where to begin with just a shell- it would be sent to someone like Jayrob,Flaminpyro,Eheg, or Moh(et al) for the needed parts like a heatsink-- and in the end it would prolly cost me more than the 160/180$$ one would pay for a completed warranteed laser plus the wait...

Last edited:

DJNY

Last edited:

Waiting to see what the pricing/specs are and I may be in for a 700mW..

..although, with the rate of development going on with JL these days, I may just hold out until next summer for the 1500mW PL-F v4.0..

:worthy:

Last edited:

Len, if you can get 150mW Ti-B pen Blord posted, please add me to the list.

Tried to order it, but their PayPal is blocked :(

Would if I could- no Ti pens at this time or maybe never.
I had one- returned if for fix-came back and same issue
returned- refunded m cost and all shipping.
Ignore all JL site except Jetlasers.org.

Want pics of Ti-B? and reviews to read?
I could do search for you -- I got one pic that came out especially nice w/no flash.
Ti-B is not a true pen laser.

only choice is 532 Ti-B & not sure just yet if they will be 100 or 150mW.
I am pushing for you guys as most want that extra but not really noticable additional 50mW.

Ignore also the other wavelengths at JL.Org for Ti-B- so far 532 is it.

When the holiday is over (Oct 8th) we will be getting more info.
And also the GB prices on Pl-Es and the sweet Pro Pl-D-

Like JL -- I dont do paypal any more except for the shipping costs as that has no fee.

My GBers have, in the past all been fine with personal checks, bank checks and USPS MOs my fav...

no exceptions sorry..

Local pick up is free and comes with a beer.

:beer:

My shot of my Ti-B 445
stock pics Pro=Pl-D in black(only choice and now with ez code and no Tesla-Cool
PL-E in silver host --shown w/o extension tube:san:

Attachments

• Ti-B%20445-300%20JETLASERS%20review%20pics%20013.jpg
    Ti-B%20445-300%20JETLASERS%20review%20pics%20013.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 609
  • 20113651220639900.jpg
    20113651220639900.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 201210522292546715--PL E GREY VERSION.jpg
    201210522292546715--PL E GREY VERSION.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 138

Like JL -- I dont do paypal any more except for the shipping costs as that has no fee.

My GBers have, in the past all been fine with personal checks, bank checks and USPS MOs my fav...

no exceptions sorry..

Local pick up is free and comes with a beer.

:beer:

Hak - Have you heard of Amazon Payments? It's like PayPal in that you can use a bank account or credit card to fund a private party transfer of money.. but.. its COMPLETELY FREE with no fees whatsoever. Seriously. This way, people could use their credit card to make the purchase..

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/index.htm

Last edited:

I may be interested in the PL-D. How do USPS money orders work?

Last edited:

Is it like a slip I mail?

You go to the post office, and buy a money order, tell them the amount you want the order to be for, it's a usually I think 1 or two dollars for the money order itself.

Money order can only be bought using cash or debit card... not credit card btw.

They give you a piece of paper back, a bottom portion where you can fill out the the from and to information, and a top portion (KEEP THIS!!!) that you keep as a receipt.

From there, just mail out as you would a check... any bank will cash it for the receiver.

If the money order is lost, you can make a claim, and eventually get your money back... hence the KEET THE RECEIPT!!! Message.

You go to the post office, and buy a money order, tell them the amount you want the order to be for, it's a usually I think 1 or two dollars for the money order itself.

Money order can only be bought using cash or debit card... not credit card btw.

They give you a piece of paper back, a bottom portion where you can fill out the the from and to information, and a top portion (KEEP THIS!!!) that you keep as a receipt.

From there, just mail out as you would a check... any bank will cash it for the receiver.

If the money order is lost, you can make a claim, and eventually get your money back... hence the KEET THE RECEIPT!!! Message.

Thanks I've been living under a rock lmao!

I may be interested in the PL-D. How do USPS money orders work?

IMHO you will be impressed with any Pro-PL-D you choose- & you should pick up at least on JL BE- really makes a noticable difference-and it is threaded so easy to mount- just unscrew the crown and screw on the BE/Adaptor- perfect fit- no halo or ring of any kind. I have a Pl-D 635 (C mount inside iirc) its a keeper.

USPS MOs are a breeze- take cash get printed MO- put my name on it and I always suggest you take a pic of it filled out. I just take to any PO with enough cash in the drawer- show photo ID and they cash it.. You cost iirc IS $1.99.

Some spend a little more to mail me the BE some dont- all have arrived just fine- at the very least wrap some paper around the MO so it cannot be seen by holding the envelope up to light- doing fraud with a US Gov instrument is VERY serious- PP does not even have a police force--lol

MOs also save time as no need to wait for them to 'clear'- I have even sent lasers the same day I see a photo with my name on it.. usually a vet or another repeat buyer.

But less wait--The only way I send our payments to JL is via bank transfer-1st time I was concerned but now I have no problem sending Gray $$ this way- JL pays the banking fees too.
BTW- the 700mW 532 Pl-E was $680 in the last GB- prolly will be the same.
I am not comfortable taking my Pl-E out in public- If I were a cop I would be wanting to speak with the owner and ask some questions--if I saw someone with one--just like a Corvette- looks fast so you can get a speeding ticket even when its parked--lol

how much are the beam expanders with the group buys usually?

is the PL-E the blue 1W? If so put me down for one. I know I'm new, I just found this forum :)