Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jet Laser. top notch cutomer service.

9Ring

I buy alot of lasers from differnt companies and people.

When i got my Pl-E 532nw 500mw Laser it had some operational issues.

Jetlasers sent a random email following delivery ,i of course ,i told them my concerns.

You'd think i was there only customer....we emailed back and forth..trying out different things.

They did everything any company could do. Above and beyond.
and expressed mailed me a New Laser . As we finally determined there had to be an electrical circuit malfunction.
Gray is quite the gentleman. and Jet Lasers, reminds me of American companies of years ago.

Individual laser units may have an issue, but how that company deals with it, defines the company. JetLaser is a pearl. In todays , make a buck, and damn the consequences.....Jet holds true to the highest standard of customer service.

Gray....i thank you. + 1 for this Company

Last edited:

Yup. This is the reason I think Jetlasers is worth every penny, every time. I also had an issue with one of my lasers, and the way it was handled left me extremely happy. (Shipped it back, they sent me a new one express super fast, and it's 115mW overspec!)

Thanks for your compliments and you guys are very gracious and trustworthy. It is important to solve the problem as humanly soon as possible when the laser received doesnot work well for whatever reason. Sure most sellers or vendors hesitate to ship out the replacements before they receive the 'nonfunctional laser' coz there are also people who insist on urgent receiving of the replacement and then disappear upon receiving the 2nd one without returning the 1st one. I met some once in while but gladly i was not fired. :)

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ AND there are great things about Gray that many are not aware of... a +2 is in no way enough praise for Gray..

Make it +3 Im ordering a 445nm from them this week, I talked with Gary and he was a super friendly guy and i like to do business with friendly people who make great over spec products. lol

9Ring

Gray was concerned i wasn't sleeping.....

as we were coresponding at night or early AM.

Yeah , he is a real , honest and sincere person.

I should buy one of Jetlasers someday, to see what the fuss is about :D
(in all good meaning)

So yeah, what would one recommend for me ?

sincerely, SM

^^^If you don't have a Jetlasers TiB in your collection... just get one. No it won't be the most powerful laser you own, or even close to it, but it will be the most gorgeous and unique imo.

and the 635/500 is NOt a square beam 'C' mount either

=Its priced lower than any half watt 635nm ever--

the Ti-Bs are nearly gone- our order for this group purchase has shipped and will be here monday- look for soem pics and metering on Tuesday--

If anyone want one of the last-- you need to PM me asap-

all the prices for JL Gbs are in the webstore as well as the methods to pay-- no more waiting for stragglers or for me to inspecrt and meter- direct shipping is on.
go to and sign up at greenlaserpointer.org

len