Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jayrob Build Kits, Lenses, and Other Stuff Listed Here!

That solarforce Gun metal Host is Awesome, I'm having Glutton build me a 12x G-1 in it. Should be Awesome! I'll link your host in the review when I get it. Thanks For your contribution to LPF and your Time, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. :thanks:

That solarforce Gun metal Host is Awesome...
Agreed :gj:
Jay, this thread of yours is like a kid in a candy store :takeit:, or Xmas all over again :san:

Keep those innovative designs coming and I'll be stopping by shortly, just as soon as I recover from my recent V100D01 & V120D02 purchases... :angel:

p.s. Are you an RCG member?

jayrob

Hope you have a simulator to go with them!

Doing any inverted flight yet?

jayrob

Man there sure has been a lot of spam lately...

Thanks again Dave!

Hi there,
Id like to buy 2 of your build kits. I have a few aixiz modules with lenses. I need 2 cheap hosts (w/ heatsink) that can support 200mw red and another color diode. I also need the drivers.

jayrob

Hi there,
Id like to buy 2 of your build kits. I have a few aixiz modules with lenses. I need 2 cheap hosts (w/ heatsink) that can support 200mw red and another color diode. I also need the drivers.

Sure just send me a private message...

First browse the kits, and also let me know your list of options for each kit. Then I can get you at total.

Talk to you soon! :)

Update:

New kit listed in the first post! :)

SS10440%201.jpg
Hi Jayrob, I want to buy one of your bluray burning pocket laser (Pocket mini) how much is it? im from philippines, how much the shipping will be and delivery time? appreciating your quick respond, thanks.