Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

James Cranmer fundraiser thread- please read

Hi Len, I don't have anything to donate, but I DID send $5.00 to his PPACCT. It was all I could afford ATM.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PAL.
rob

WE are all good with that Rob-- maybe you can get with James in person and talk laser- I know he would enjoy meeting you..

BUMPAGE--

Len, I may have a few more that I need to send you. Shoot me an email and I'll try to get you the full list. I had at least one more vet donate and specifically asked to be excluded from the drawing. I also had another person donate but asked me to keep them anonymous.

Grsy also donated, not sure if you have him on the list.

No need for rob to drive all the way down here,I think it's about s 6 hr drive for him if I remember correctly.

I want to say again that the donations that have come in have been amazing as has the members themselves. I'm holding tight here and trying to keep my neck above water. I am at home and nearly out of the physical pain. I still don't hsve use of my hand and I don't know how long. I've heard estimates of at least 6 months but I should know more once the cast / splint off on Dec 4th.

The emotional pain of losing my spouse is still overwhelming. We were married for over 16 years but together at least 10 years or more before that. She was by my side for most of my life and I am lost without her. Everything seems so unfair that I am alive and she is gone.

Good James-- we have time to sort all that out-- we will make sure its all accurate.

I just did an update /edit of the OP.

Everyone should feel free to PM me with comments,suggestions or to discuss other options.

hak

Len, I may have a few more that I need to send you. Shoot me an email and I'll try to get you the full list. I had at least one more vet donate and specifically asked to be excluded from the drawing. I also had another person donate but asked me to keep them anonymous.

Grsy also donated, not sure if you have him on the list.

No need for rob to drive all the way down here,I think it's about s 6 hr drive for him if I remember correctly.

I want to say again that the donations that have come in have been amazing as has the members themselves. I'm holding tight here and trying to keep my neck above water. I am at home and nearly out of the physical pain. I still don't hsve use of my hand and I don't know how long. I've heard estimates of at least 6 months but I should know more once the cast / splint off on Dec 4th.

The emotional pain of losing my spouse is still overwhelming. We were married for over 16 years but together at least 10 years or more before that. She was by my side for most of my life and I am lost without her. Everything seems so unfair that I am alive and she is gone.

Dear James,

We are sorry for what happened to you and your wife. I know she must love you very much, and you too, love her so much. Her soul will live with you.

So, she hopes you to be happy,healthy and strong.

We know you can, over come the pain in heart and in body. We back you.

Hope what i donate can help some, i know that is not much, but i will try more if i can.

Best wishes to you
Cheer up

Yours friend from China

Kaidy

UPDATE we are close to the goal- James is doing as well as he can- I think he is kinda overwhelmed by us and maybe we should let him heal and have some peace.

UPDATE we are close to the goal- James is doing as well as he can- I think he is kinda overwhelmed by us and maybe we should let him heal and have some peace.
Not overwhelmed by you all, just overwhelmed by thr paperwork of death and doctors appointments. Check FB for pics of what my arm looks like with no braces. I even hsve the X-ray posted too. Someone can post them over hee if you like. V

Thought you all might be interested to see this. This is both my left and right hands after getting the brace off my broken right.

1354962314732.jpg

And here it is again after slipping on the steps and landing my full weight on it.

1354962754861.jpg

Last edited: