Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jake21 / jake22 banned

jake22

on my last account i posted if i owe anyone something pm me and ill take care of it and i got no emails/pm's so i owe no one anything

and i left for 5 months and returned a week ago i did not buy anything or do any trades all i did was ask if someone would build me a ddl driver and sell 3 fog machines that i have not even mailed yet because its Sunday

why should i get banned because people hate me ????????? i hate lots of people do u see me crying every time they make a post or try to sell something ?

i think its unfair that i get banned for nothing i did not do

when thepeople that you have scammed show back up then...yes you do owe something. i personally think its a slap in the face to those you scammed that youve been allowed to return. wes and others have tried the same thing and were immediately re-banned so why havent you been?

He has only been hanging out. Few posts here and there. I'm actually helping him out, and he's being really nice.

Not deserving of a ban. Give it a chance. :)

He has only been hanging out. Few posts here and there. I'm actually helping him out, and he's being really nice.

Not deserving of a ban. Give it a chance. :)

you werent here for what he did before either...

He still owes me $40 (or the heatsink and host he never sent back to me when I sent them to him to be repaired.)

-Mark

I suggest a sticky for those who need to contact Jake22 because even though its been said to message him if he owes "you" ... people like rocketparrotlet simply posted it here instead. Let me know if I'm wrong

Jaseth

CJ;
I have PM'ed all the people and let them know about the banning thread and Jake's promise as well. I hope he sticks to it..

CJ;
I have PM'ed all the people and let them know about the banning thread and Jake's promise as well. I hope he sticks to it..

oh alright then thats good. You think he's telling the truth about not being contacted by anyone?

I suggest a sticky for those who need to contact Jake22 because even though its been said to message him if he owes "you" ... people like rocketparrotlet simply posted it here instead. Let me know if I'm wrong

I didn't "simply post it here instead"...I PM'd him too.

-Mark

jake22

if u sent it to my old account i can not view it now if u sent it to my new one then i would of did something......rocketparrotlet i pm'd u and ill send u a host and few other things

jake22

blue lasers ur dorcy has been sent let me find the tracking slip, and for
rocketparrotlet im waiting for ur home address
portage >>>address for ur diode
matt ur tracking number is >>>> 0309 1140 0001 9002 1238
anyone else

Last edited: