Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

its been over 3 weeks

well I believe it has been just over a few weeks since I put an absolutely insane and not possible laser in my Signature wondering who was gonna be the first person to notice and when they were going to notice it. I am going to remove it soon I just wanted to see if someone was ever going to see my INSANE 2.2KW 589nm car mounted laser :crackup::na:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Richie, I see a crazy 2.2KW car ride module in your sig! ;) ;) :crackup:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, especially in a handheld!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, I'll take two! :yh:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You know, I totally skimmed over that. :D
Probably subliminally ignored it. Very funny. Could you imagine 2.2kW of 589? That would be a very serious laser guide star on your car. :crackup:

Ha, I never read signatures, I don't care, nah, nah, nah... what care about is what is posted in the forum :p

Reactions: GSS
Yeah, especially in a handheld!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, I'll take two! :yh:
omg jeff, i did the math and it would cost $20,636,000 for a 2.2kw handheld!! :crackup: thats based on $469 for a 50mw Spartan at 44,000 spartans to equal 2,200 watts. 20, 50mw units to equal 1 watt(x)2,200. :beer: ill take 2 as well :whistle:

You know, I totally skimmed over that. :D
Probably subliminally ignored it. Very funny. Could you imagine 2.2kW of 589? That would be a very serious laser guide star on your car. :crackup:
haha no joke! thats pretty much uncomprehendable :na:

Ha, I never read signatures, I don't care, nah, nah, nah... what care about is what is posted in the forum :p

I actually look at signatures a lot because lots of people have wavelengths i wish i had :crackup:

Last edited:
OK, I admit it, I have looked a few times, but I usually don't, for awhile I had signatures turned off too.

Encap

Looks like that sums it up for most everyone as nobody looked and/or cared to comment if they did.

A signature is for the most part by, for, and of the member, a kind of personal idiosyncrasy trivia background info aside not the subject of threads or posts, generally.

Once in a while I scan over a wavelength list if it is in color other wise no.
Maybe noobs look more often--who knows?

Last edited:

Encap

Noobs do tend to look, that's why I have some links on mine.

Excellent place for that kind of info for noobs to see---handy reference material---helps avoid same question posts for the millionth time in threads

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, it's there every time I post so it's good for visibility. I just wish it would prevent some individuals asking the same questions. :whistle:

Encap

Well, it's there every time I post so it's good for visibility. I just wish it would prevent some individuals asking the same questions. :whistle:

It probably does to some extant but we only see where it doesn't.

Agree --does grow old fast the same repeated questions