Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Issue with WonHungLow

I purchased a 445 laser from WonHungLow. I received the laser. It does not function. I have attempted to contact WHL, to no avail. Please be weary of this selller.

chad(wonhunglow) doesnt get on lpf that much. i sent him a txt and will let him know about this thread.

ndrew2505 called me and told me about this problem that i did not know about.
i logged in and checked and had a pm....

""WHL

I have received the laser. I then went out of town. I just got a chance to get a battery for it yesterday.

I was disapointed when I put the battery in and it did not lasze. Can you please provide some troubleshooting ideas for me?

Thanks,""

--------------------------------------------------

the laser worked just moments before packaging it up for shipping. i know because i was burning the piss out of some of my co-workers. i have pictures and even videos of this laser working perfectly. if you are having trouble with it i will work with you on this.
the laser requires a 3.7V CR123 sized battery to work. you can not use the regular 3.0 CR123 battery from walmart or most of your local stores. i reccomend the trustfire or ultrafire brand rechargable battery. this is the most common mistake. if you received the laser and are using the correct battery then i can only be led to believe you have been a victim of shipping damage. contact ups for a claim # . if you do not have the shipping number that i sent it with you can check your pm's or let me know and i will get the info for you. if you want me to i will replace any parts that may be damaged in the laser. if it is the diode or driver i will replace it for you if you pay for the parts. i have been a member on this forum for years now and have sold numerous lasers and light shows and have never sold a bad laser or ripped anyone off. ask around from the members who have bought from me. look at the pix of other systems i have built and sold. im not some ameature on the forum. like i said i will be glad to work with you on this issue bc i dont want you to feel like you got a bad deal even if it had nothing to do with me. just let me know what you want to do.
sorry about the misfortune and the delay for reply.

all this fussing and slamming me and i post a response and 2 weeks later stil no response. well i can only figure he found his mistake and didnt want to come back on here and admit that "maybe" i didnt ship out a bad laser. in any case i will keep checking back to see if anything else is said.

:anyone:

wait.gif

still waiting .....

no response. he must have figured out his mistake.

well i did my part just as i said i would. sorry for taking up wasted space on the forum..

PEACE!!!

:horse: