Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Invitation to All Members:Free Laser Trial -DinoDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) It's actually better finished than many other online sellers.
2) I haven't got any experience with shopping on dinodirect, but the homepage is good enough. In my opinion I would make it lighter in size since the product pictures are the last thing to load. The colours you've chosen do not represent technology, which tends to use blues and blacks.
3) First you have to define price, then you go from there. I'd choose efficiency second.
4) Of course, I've done it both on LPF and Youtube.
5) Cheap laptop :)
6) PM Sent.

1) grabs my attention to all the deals

2) The homepage composition is very well laid out and easy to find features such as live support. the product layout grabs my attention especially to sub groups, big enough pictures to see the whole product.

3) i think that putting aside output power that unique features help choose a laser along with looks

4) I would definitely upload a video and image review to external websites.

5) I am intrested in this: Powerful 532nm 200mW Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen

6)Pm sent

glaser

I know this wont win me any points, but I'm going to be honest here.
1.My first impression is the site is geared towards children and verification of lasers output should be better
2.Home page: see above.
Shopping Experience: Never purchased from you ,but my friend had,it's ok
Product Introduction: O.K.
3.Guaranteed Certified Output.
4.I have:

Twitter
FaceBook
Wordpress Blog
YouTube
Forum
Google
MySpace
Yahoo
MyLife
Just to name a few accounts.
5.Maybe, at least it is cheap ,free shipping,and free gift
6.already

1. First impressions - it looks very nice, colourful and welcoming
2.Site looks neat and tidy - much better than other sites such as KD and DX. The translation is more or less perfect. Site is easy to navigate, with clear item headings and descriptions. I like the free shipping. I also like the idea of the product forum.
3. Power, divergence, build quality, looks
4. I would happily put review on any sites
5. China hat!! LOL
6. PM sent

Can I also reccomend that at least some of the members that you send review units to have LPMs, to make sure the output is what you say it is? (I have one)

Rob

Last edited:

Jaseth

1) The website looks a lot like many other similar online retailers. It is however easier to navigate and contains higher quality pictures and cleaner drop-down menus than others. It is also very light and colourful, and overall pleasant to use. It seems to be targeted somewhat towards children, but I do not think this would prevent any adult from shopping there.

2) As already stated, it is quite easy to navigate through the menus and find exactly the product you were searching for. The large pictures and descriptions further help with this.
If you want to attract more laser customers, I would encourage you to make a separate menu for lasers, instead of them being a part of "Flashlights and Lightings". From a quick glance down the website I would not be able to tell you sold lasers, if it were not for the "hot categories" currently containing green lasers.
The English is quite good for a Chinese website, which makes it seem more professional.
I have two problems with the website:
Firstly, a lot of descriptions of lasers are inaccurate, wrong or irrelevant. For instance, you call a 200mW green laser "Ultra safe low power design" and claim it can be used for "Point at any desired targets on projection screens, video monitors and presentation graphics." Telling someone that a 200mW laser is very safe and low power, and that you can point it at something like a video monitor, where it may very well reflect into the eye of someone in the audience and cause eye damage.. is very irresponsible.
Secondly, I find there is too much information and too many options on one page. When I click on a product, I have 13 full screens (and my screen is big) to scroll through to get to the bottom of the page. It would help making everything easier to navigate if only about 2 full screen of the most important information was visible at first, and you could then open the rest through drop-down menus or tabs.

3) When I choose a laser, I firstly think about my overall impression of the company - what I have heard about it, the reviews on LPF and reviews on the website itself and how trustworthy the description on the website is. After this, the most important thing to me is that the laser performs at the advertised power and that the build quality seems quite strong.

4) I would be willing to post a review on any website you request me to. I can also upload videos to Youtube, Flickr and various other sites. I have a Kenometer Pro laser power meter and will therefore be able to perform a very in-depth review with precise power readings on any laser you send me.

5) I am quite interested in the "UltraFire WF-501B 150mW 532nm Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer"

6) PM sent!

Seb

Zeus

1. It appears quite light, and thus appeals to a broader market.
Consider shopping in a dank, cramped shop, as opposed to a nice, light
spacious shop.

2. In regards to the product layout, it has enough room to be able to
distinguish products, without the necessity to scroll too far.
Thus, you can find the product which you seek in a short time
yet you can browse in your own time, because there is plenty
of details provided.

3. Consistency, if it doesn't perform as it should every time, then there
is no point in purchasing it.

4. Yes, I am quite literate and I will write an in-depth and comprehensive
review on the suitable websites, and I'll post it on several forums and
other websites.

5. I have quite a fondness to blue and violet lasers, so it would have to
be this one.
http://www.dinodirect.com/blue-violet-laser-pointer-100mw-405nm-wf-501b-flashlight.html

6. PM to be sent promptly.

Last edited:

haiyo

Ok,here we go:
1.Colorful and bright.huge selection of products!
2.The descriptions sometimes are odd and stiff,but no hard to understand.easy to find what we need
3.I have to say the output and quality!
4.Of course, I will give a full review.and I will put it in my blog and facebook too.
5.World cup
6.K, pm will send later!

Btw,can we recommend other lasers in your site for your this laser trail?Cuz I think it may be more typical for a laser user!Just IMHO

1.) better than most
2.)good layout and compostion
3.)up to spec and quality
4.)on other laser forums -Yes--Youtube video- Yes
5.)Yes--
200mW 532nm & 650nm Green & Red Starry Great Kaleidoscopic Laser Pointer Flashlight SKU:A08790000J this would be a new experience for me.

These next three I already have from other sellers--so I would be able to not only test those from Dino but compare them with the ones from FocalPrice and Laserlands(already reviewed and posted)50mW 532nm High Power Green Beam Light Laser Pointer SKU:A08780000C ..............

..Mini Green&Red Laser Stars Stage Projector SKU:A08790000A ......

.........30mW 532nm 2 Gen Handheld Laser Stage Lighting Show Special Effects Projector Green Laser(2 x AAA included) SKU:A0878000AR (note--this 'disco'/'dapper' laser is offered with a more powerful 50 mW green by another seller-do you have that one?)

6) ---PM sent

hakzaw1 -- That is my user name on all laser forums-- see my profile here and click on my reputation for details-- I have 1079 posts(vet status) 92 on my friends list.. 63373 points-- rep power of 69----Len

Last edited:
1.)

These next three I already have from other sellers--so I would be able to not only test those from Dino but compare them with the ones from FocalPrice and Laserlands(already reviewed and posted)50mW 532nm High Power Green Beam Light Laser Pointer SKU:A08780000C ..............

----Len
Hi,hakzaw1,so you get all for free?
Always enrolled by such free laser trial?

This is a wonderful little thing yall got going on here!!

1) It looked nice, it looked like a real site. One that I would feel confident buying from. I really enjoyed the layout, and I think that this is a site I will DEFINATELY buy from :D

2) The proucts you provide are neatly oraganized in sepperate catagories (I love this!)
And I like how the information on the product is given neatly, and orderly. In the title, and on the product page, there's no question as to what you're getting! (So far I'm REALLY impressed! ;) )

3) Most important, well safety honestly. IS it a safe purchase or laser. Ir filter? Clicky switch? LED indicator? I look for safety features like that to determine if the product is safe. (again, very impressed)

4) If I had the materials to make a video, I'd GLADLY make a video of the product, and I'd be completely ok with makeing an extensive detailed text review. After all, it IS the reviews that also help me decide on the product I'm buying. I would be HONORED to do a review on one of your products.

5) I am EXTREMELY interested in these 2 products here:
Firedragon-I 532nm 500mW Flashlight Style Handheld Elite Green Laser Pointer Kit (Guaranteed) - DinoDirect.com

Stylish 3V 405nm 100mW Violet Purple Blue Laser Pointer Pen - DinoDirect.com

And I hope that I get it somehow so that I can write an extensive review on it to further better your site (it's already fantastic, is it possible to make your site ANY better? It's already amazing!)

6) Pm sent!

Thank you for providing me with the chance to view your excellent site! And I can't wait to purchase something and write a review about it here! But it'll be a while :( Low on money. BUT, I'll be sure to try to get something from your business for all of you!

Last edited:

mfo

1) Seems like a good place with fair prices.
2) The homepage composition seems very user friendly, and the search works very well in my opinion. Product layout is also very organized, helpful and descriptive.
3) Most important feature is divergence.
4) I'm willing to make a video review in 1080p, and to upload it wherever needed to help dinodirect.com
5) Yes. 10mW 405nm Mid-open Violet Purple Blue Laser Pointer Pen (2 x AAA Included) - DinoDirect.com
6) PM sent.

1) The site seems very verbose and is neatly oriented with pictures. Though I'm not very persuaded by some of the "Why a laser is useful" pictures.
2) product layout: There are good examples and shots of the product. I like this.
Product introduction: I find the translated text very confusing to tell the truth. Not to mention the fact it's noticeably translated. It's not like laser enthusiasts actually read this anyway.
3) Personally, beam visibility. As for the physical attributes of the housing I like the more ruggid styles.
4) Absolutely!
5) Yes. Aurora X-06 1Mode P4 LED Flashlight (2*CR123A)
6) www(a+t)okvt.com

Thanks for follow-up!
We raised this campaign only for LPF members support for DinoDirect.com, we do not need you make an advertisement in any form. An fair review to this laser and DinoDirect.com is encouraged to share with all laser enthusiasts.

Now, the first enrolled list is unveiled!! Who will be the lucky one? check your username below:
Tech_Junkie、Don't Laze Me Bro、bobhaha、Eudaimonium、Asherz、Prototype、Silvershot、HIMNL9、nikokapo、Tterbo、robjdixon、Jaseth、Esmits

The second one will be added soon. Still be hesitate? Com'on, just join us! Only 3 seats are waiting for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.