Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interest guage - 200mw 660nm red pointers...

Ashton

I was feeling cheated when I read this thread. I got my Atek (that's the acctual company that makes them, not "glowtorch") for $200, and I was cut a deal because I agreed to review it for several laser websites. It seems to me that, for hte msot part, you're going to pay $1 per mw for red lasers... and around $50 per WATT for IR, and $3per mw on DPSS greenies.

S

SenKat

aaronX987 said:
:'(   Too good to be true I guess.

looks like the hunt is on again. Hey SenKat, if you know of any other places (websites, sellers, etc.) that are offering something similar or the same for equivalent or more money (but not too much) let me know Please.

SenCat,
Another good idea may be to expose this seller to the people in this forum so we may attempt to get these lasers and if there is a reference number or someone we can list to verify the problems that you went through then maybe we individually can arrange a deal to obtain them in single's.  

Aaron - although some people DO conduct themselves like that, I am not one of them...I will not open that company up for bashing, the deal was between me, and them - and I extended it to the members of this forum. It is my rsposibility at this point to make sure that either the items are delivered, or refunds are given - I thank you for your input, but the deal I obtained was for a bulk order - not for singles. For single items, you are looking at OVER the $250 mark, after the fees, and shipping is included - so the only real discount is taken into effect in bulk purchases...Trust me when I say that this is somethign that is NOT worth the hassle for single items :(

G !

S

SenKat

Not yet.....anyone wanna pass the hat for me to fly to China, and roll over some pinky toes with my wheelchair ? LOL !!!
I sent another email today...

S

SenKat

Latest update - I was NOT going to post this until after I had received them - but everyone has been SO patient !

They will be inbound shortly ! :) Definition of shortly - hang tight, we should know more next week.

You must be a mind reader Senkat...I just looked for this thread and found it on page 2 of buy sell trade....I nearly bumped it, now it is in its rightful place I won't bother :)

Good...ish news then ;)
Regards rog8811

SenKat said:
Latest update - I was NOT going to post this until after I had received them - but everyone has been SO patient !

They will be inbound shortly ! :) Definition of shortly - hang tight, we should know more next week.
Shortly ;D I like it

Gazoo

SenKat said:
Definition of shortly - hang tight, we should know more next week.

I like how they make it so definite... ;D Well, it is good you heard from them again..

S

SenKat

No - that is not THEIR definition of shortly - it is mine :) I will update everyone no later than Tuesday of next week - I will know at that time when they will be shipped ! :)

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone has put a pocket clip on a laser pointer this size. I know judging by the size might be difficult but I was just wondering if this could be accomplished. Any advice is appreciated!