Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Included Media to use: LSX or Pangolin?

No just the special ones who can do those stupidly hard CAPTCHA codes.

i have LSX pro. it came with roughly 120 shows.
anyone wonder what lsx can do checkout swamidog's shows :drool:

tons and tons???

being fairly new I find it hard to believe that you get more free shows, cues and frames than the 'megatons'(J/K) I got with QS.. BUT I will admit I am biased because aside from 5paghetti I have never experienced any other SW for lasershows--

HOW did you like QS?? ah -

-never really tried it UH?:whistle:

EF has it right-- he is a pro laserist with many years under his belt and makes good points about both.. New stuff is constantly being added to the freebie show list at Pango from the many many hundreds of users.

The on-line tutorials are extensive, easy to follow and the Pango forum and chat will get you more help than you need and PDQ. Pango sponsors most LEMs, Ilda meetings and more- sending reps to do live demos-pass out cool shirts and at SELEM all attending who owned even just The entry level QS got 'Beyond' for free!!!

Wish I could afford both... but I am about as inept as they come and QS was SO easy to use right from the box-----DMX compatible( with Pro Enntec)-- midi keyboard-- and one hand free-styling are all a snap. you can assign 60 cues to your keybpoard keys (upper & lower case)and 'play' it from your PC. NO dongles either.

anyone wanting QS at the best USA dealer price only needs to PM me for details.

I have met Andrew several times- he is a good guy- a fellow Buckeye(Ohio) and I cannot say anything bad about him--but Pango is a huge outfit and has a staff that can quickly and completely attend to any needs.

I wish Andrew all the best.. But I now understand why the Pango guys are so intense about that SW.

hak:D

hak you are arguing my bias with your huge bias :wtf:

you sell pango
you only own pango(i only own lsx)
you just claim ef is right
you try to sell the product in your post
i never said i got more shows than you
you never tried LSX have you :whistle:

len your my buddy but your argument has no backing :thinking:

LSRFAQ

And yet.. you still find time to help people and post information in the online laser hobbyist community. That's my point.. if you can, he can.

Quote,

Ah, but you have that backwards. :tsk:

Nope, he has one MAJOR ADVANTAGE over me, a wonderful wife and kid.
That takes the rest of his time away.

I'm not married, thus I can spare time for posting and do volunteer work. I'm married to my work, and not exactly by my choice. Maybe some day the Big Guy upstairs will send me one of those wonderful time sinks my way.

Steve

Last edited:
I seem to remember him having 2 kids or having one and then another just like a month ago.
Or maybe that was his first.
Careful LSRFAQ you thought laser's were an expensive hobby, fiances and wives cost alot more.
They also get mad when you start spending thousands a month on lasers.
They seem to think if you spend 1$ on lasers than you should also spend 1$ on them.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
for those of you with both of these products are you able to use the media created on one product on the other product being compared?

^As long as the files are.ild files you can interchange them between most laser software.

And yet.. you still find time to help people and post information in the online laser hobbyist community. That's my point.. if you can, he can.

Quote,

Ah, but you have that backwards. :tsk:

Nope, he has one MAJOR ADVANTAGE over me, a wonderful wife and kid.
That takes the rest of his time away.

I'm not married, thus I can spare time for posting and do volunteer work. I'm married to my work, and not exactly by my choice. Maybe some day the Big Guy upstairs will send me one of those wonderful time sinks my way.

Steve

Given the minimal time and effort requirements of simply posting a small thread on a few forums and a disclaimer on his website stating that he's got a lot going on and that there will be delays, I have real issues with the whole wife and kid excuse. I have both AND TWO busy careers. I still have time to interact with other human beings, especially the ones I do business with. By refusing to keep prospective buyers informed and allowing them to buy from him under the belief that they will get the same level of service that they do from most other companies he is being deceptive. By routinely posting on PL he shows that he has time to communicate on the internet.

There is no excuse.

Last edited:
.ild files can play on both just like EF said :D for lsx you just drag it into the time line :beer:

no i forgot what extension it is but you can not play a lsx "show" file in pango AFAIK :beer: