Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm so happy, It's TWINS

I think my lathe has been taking fertility drugs cuz now all it will make is twins :crackup:
Here's a couple sets that just came off the old girl one set is BrushFire C3's both in 445, both have copper heatsinks with custom aluminum focus rings, one doing a very nice 464mW and the other doing 445mW, I planed it that way :D
Notice they arn't exact twins as the inside one has had a bit more work done to it to recess the HS so the focus ring could inset back into the host making for a slightly over all shorter unit and compact look.
the other set is BrushFire C6's one in 405 and one in 445 both have copper heatsinks with custom copper focus rings, the 405 is doing 672mW and the 445 is doing 738mW.
2145ow3.jpg

ohhh, I love the BrushFire C6's, Nice work!

You plan on selling? Ill take 2 :) (kit form)

dnar

Nice. I came to this thread thinking your wife had twins! :puts cigar away:

I have twin 19 year old girls, one just had her first baby so I am a grand dad.

:back on topic:

Beam shots?

DJNY

Are you planing to sell your babies? I don´t know if I´m able to resist then..

First a thread trying to buy firearms illegally Now one selling Babies!!?
Whats come over you people? I'll take that really cute 405 darling... oh hell, I want her sister too

BBQ baby back ribs just came to mind...

Last edited:
Well go ahead and try me :rolleyes:
I sure am getting tired of taking care of all these twins. just keeping up with all the battery charging has me frazzeled :eek:
And the burn marks all over the walls, the wife unit says if we don't put some of them up for adoption soon she's putting me up for adoption :D
It's realy hard to sell the children though :cryyy:

Are you planing to sell your babies? I don´t know if I´m able to resist then..

Well go ahead and try me :rolleyes:
I sure am getting tired of taking care of all these twins. just keeping up with all the battery charging has me frazzeled :eek:
And the burn marks all over the walls, the wife unit says if we don't put some of them up for adoption soon she's putting me up for adoption :D
It's realy hard to sell the children though :cryyy:
HAHAHH :crackup::crackup:

"Wife unit"?!

You gimmeh many lulz, Jeff!

What batteries are in those, are they all 18650 powered?

How would they got that empty real fast?

Nice looking Lasers.....what drivers did you use and set at what current?

Kevlar

Nice work Jeff!! :beer: Once again showing of your superior maching skilZ!!!! I already have 2 myself but I'd sure like that 405!!

hey, just wondering if you get a triplet next time, can i have the 3rd one?

They looking nice.

hey, just wondering if you get a triplet next time, can i have the 3rd one?

They looking nice.
And I'll have the other two, you know to take them off your hands, it's really difficult takign care of so many lasers at once. I won't even charge nothing! :D :crackup:

Seriously, do you plan on selling some copper heatsinks for 445nm and preferably some focus adapters? But I'd prefer the right-angle ones, not those rocket (akhem, dilda akhem) looking ones.

oic0

No way, that design enhances the compensation effect with the very high powered lasers.