Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm back! How's it been going?

Rivem

Hey guys, I've officially finished my semester today, and some of you may have noticed that I've posted a bit in the last week due to a fairly empty finals schedule.

For the last few months, it's really just been a bunch of nonstop schoolwork as I inch closer to becoming a pro EE. Not the most fun, but it's at least mildly interesting. Definitely starting to learn about things that I haven't really touched as a hobbyist.

I've got a decent break between now and next semester (1 month), so you'll at least see me here until then.

Anyway, how's it been going with you all? Anything exciting happen on the forum while I was gone?

Also, happy holidays! :san:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Great to see you back, even if it is only temporary!
Good to see that EE degree getting closer for you. :)

Welcome back :D Happy holidays that's for sure, weird to say that xmas is next weekend. Feels like the beginning of December to me :p

Rivem

Thanks guys. Glad to be back for a bit. I'm currently at DFW on a layover for a family visit. Shoutout to the TX LPF members while I'm in your state. I know there are are few of you.