Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

If you've been looking for a GreeNe, read this.

daguin

Shame. A bit too large for my needs. I'm looking to make something really tiny... handheld, really ;)

Ahhhh. So you were looking for something like this?

IMG_1667.jpg

I have one @ $30

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** -- I just noticed this . . . Did you just buy one for $119 +$25 for shipping after I offered you one for $75, plus shipping?!? :thinking:
Oo, that's nasty -.- What kind of current/voltage requirements do these have?

Alright, so I took the dive.

Hey Dave, you wouldn't happen to have any tiny, ~12V HeNe supplies for around 4.5mA and 1200V, would you?

Last edited:

Derp. Yes, I am looking for sometihng like that.

Derp even more - yes, I thought you meant you wanted $75 for the PSU -.- Derp de derp derp derp derp derp.

EDIT: Also - I will take the tiny PSU. Just lemme know which address to send it to :D

Last edited:

daguin

Derp. Yes, I am looking for sometihng like that.

Derp even more - yes, I thought you meant you wanted $75 for the PSU -.- Derp de derp derp derp derp derp.

EDIT: Also - I will take the tiny PSU. Just lemme know which address to send it to :D

You Dork!

It's a good thing that I like you :wave:

PM incoming

Peace,
dave

No one is taking the bait on that Electro-Optic GreeNe and I am definitely interested in it
for my first gas laser...

Daguin, what's your advice for the PSU and the tube in general?

In trying to decipher what you and Wolfman were talking about and you seemed pretty
experienced with these types of things...