Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Idiot with a 5mw red laser in my math class :<(

Re: Idiot with a 5mw red laser in my math class :<

Burn his clothes or skin. Or come to school, bring a sharpie, and say that you wanna show him something. mark the spot, and quickly burn his arm, then sock him in the face, take his 5mW red and shine it in his eyes.

haha, so much violence in this thread

but seriously, I wouldn't risk getting busted with a high powered laser in school - especially not threatening people. Either tell the teacher about it before class starts to keep an eye out, or just ignore it

Well if you think you can take him, then beat the piss out of him. Your going to get suspended for sure, but you can still state your case of him shining it in your face, and you feared for your safety.

Switch

Bringing your laser to school is a bad idea, pure and simple.It's recipe for disaster. :p

Tell the teacher or kick his ass, that's the way to go.You are totally justified to kick his ass.A 5mW CAN do damage , and who is to say it's not overpowered?

Well saying you would bring your one into the school wasn't the best idea but how else is he going to learn? Show your one to him somewhere other than school and show him what exactly lasers can do to plastics and such then he should understand what exactly would happen if it was someoness eyes.

Unfortunatly a person bringing a 5mW reed to school probally is clueless about laser powers so saying you have a 250mW red will make no difference as they wont be able to tell the difference from a 1mW and a 1W.

easyest way :
pretend your a total moron and beleve evrything the papers say and whine to the teacher ^^!

option 2
take a camera and get a picture then whine ^^

option 2
smack the asshole in the face and claim self defence because of the laser and claim not to know as much as u know about lasers^^

option 3
well idk where u live but i know over here back when i was in school the police were onced called cos some kid was shining one at people one person got taken to hospittle with eye dammage,.. so u could alwlays try that and yeah it could be overpowerd

tomcat

if your a nerd with no hope of hammering him silly: be a tellfag and tell the teacher
if you are equal or greater at fighting than him, if you see it again: sneak up behind him and donkeypunch him in the back of the head and grab it off him and pass it to the teacher,

if you dare take laser to school: shine it on his desk and let the teacher see his desk then hide your well saying he has a really powerful laser that made your eye hurt

Switch

I still think bringing your lasers at school is bad.Maybe he tries to snatch it and it accidently does in someone's eyes. :p Idiots like this may not understand it's bad even if it see's it light a match. :p

kill him with laser fire
*pew*pew*pew*pew*

Ace82

Hi Wes.
I don't think it's a good idea to even show him or let him know that you have powerful lasers at all. He doesn't deserve the enlightenment. You should show him how to turn it into a 200mW Burning Monster aka take it from him next time he has it out, just get up, walk over to him, and rip it from his possession. Then, very carefully, (take the batteries) throw it on the ground as hard as you can and stomp on it over and over. Let him go cry to the principal that you stole something which is not allowed at school whatsoever anyway, almost comparable to cigarettes. Then, be prepared if he gets irate to knock his ass out if he still wants more.

5mW red doesn't do any harm to our eyes btw, but it's the principal of the matter here, character flaw needs to be set straight. ;)

Switch

5mW red doesn't do any harm to our eyes btw, but it's the principal of the matter here, character flaw needs to be set straight.

It's still annoying as hell, and you never know for sure what power it is and what it's gonna do.It can still cause headaches or pain. :-/

Switch said:
It's still annoying as hell, and you never know for sure what power it is and what it's gonna do.It can still cause headaches or pain. :-/

It's gr.9... just kick his ass... or have times changed from when I was in high school???
or if he wants to challenge you to a laser off.. just bring some sportish laser eye protection and yell out loud....

Attachments

• malaza.jpg
    malaza.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 50

diachi

Artix said:
Tomorrow, when you see him, wait until school ends, tell him to stop then punch him hard enough so that he gets the message, but not so hard that, he goes to school with a black eye for a few days!

Or you can just wear your laser shades for the day. :p

Punch him in the stomach ! best place to punch someone, doesn't leave a visible mark, and it usually causes them to hit the ground in a few seconds. :)

People are stupid, they always will be, nothing we can do to stop the stupid people popping up, we can only stop the people who are currently stupid from being stupid in the future.

-Adam

Razako

Just ignore him. Back in highschool people did that crap all the time with their keychain lasers. Usually they would only stop after the laser got confiscated. Those little red pointers are basically harmless unless you intentionally look into the beam for a few seconds.

Ok today in first period math i seen him again. being dumb and acting like it was no big deal, i politely said "hey do you have that laser again" and he Remarks and says "No it wasn't mine, i stole it" i said wow thats crazy. well at least the moron no longer has it. it seemed brighter then a regular 5mw, when he aimed at me the first day i could see the beam pretty well in a very bright room. so im guessing its overpowered. i say its a 5mw as it looked like a cat toy laser and takes those really small batts. Also, He is half my size lol so all i needed to do was throat chop him !!
lol End of story ;D

I doubt it was overpowered. <5mW defiantly.