Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Idiot with a 5mw red laser in my math class :<(

Re: Idiot with a 5mw red laser in my math class :<

maxkillz said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1224807128/40#46 date=1225240186]I wanna say bring your laser to school... I know exactly how you feel, those people are annoying. Better yet bring a green, lol, just dont let any teachers see. just a quick shine in his eyes lol. but make sure to provoke him first, make him shine at you first. or if you dont want a teacher to see you could bring an infrared.
I still vote throat punch, but this could also work ;) just don't get caught[/quote]
you do that and its ISS. What we do is called a "Throat chop" where you make your hand flat like paper, and then a quick "Chop" to there neck chokes em.
whatstrikeswork10.jpg

You should've burnt his laser with your laser! That would've gotten the message across. :D But then again, the person he stole it from wouldn't have liked that... IR is a good idea though. ;D

randomlugia said:
You should've burnt his laser with your laser! That would've gotten the message across.  :D But then again, the person he stole it from wouldn't have liked that... IR is a good idea though.  ;D
Ya!! You should've shined a high powered laser back into the aperature of his laser.

just blind him already, lol, i think permanent damage will get the message across (I'm kidding). just temporarily blind him, lol

Pinged

Don't show that screw-up a burning laser, it might encourage him. Just give the jerk a righteous wallop of virtue, repeatedly. Or if you want to do it the right (thought less entertaining) way you could just tell the teacher.

Hand him a 0.5W 808nm laser and tell him too look into it.