Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want to buy diode???

How is everyone
I want to help me with my problem, I have to laser diode crash and I want to buy a new diode, and this image of my laser burning color blue

_66~1.JPG

ARG

DTR carries the 5.6mm multimode laser diodes.

However, you should open it up and see if you can access the diode and remove it before you buy a replacement.

These images of the diode is unscrewed and I wanted to know the number and diode model
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

you were able to just pull the diode out? what a joke! can you take a picture of what holds the diode in. it might not be worth it to replace the diode if there is nothing holding it in and transferring the heat

I have purchased a diode wrong and I want to know the correct diode model for this type of laser

All the information that I have that kind of laser is blue burner this all the information that I know

All the information that I have that kind of laser is blue burner this all the information that I know

What website did you buy it from?

Or, if you bought it from a friend, find out where they got it.

That's the kind of thing they're asking for.

It looks like a Lazerer LZSK host to me. Lazerer does offer a 1.2W blue laser in this style. Although, it must be said that many Chinese laser vendors apparently buy their hosts from common suppliers, install their own electronics, and then sell the finished product as their own make/model. Lazerer certainly does this, as does Skylaser/LaserBTB. I've seen Lazerer LZCS and LZMN hosts for sale elsewhere, as well as the hosts that Skylaser uses. Doubtless, other members have seen the same and more. So, I can only guess as to what it is. But, the host does appear to be the same as Lazerer LZSK.

Last edited:
What website did you buy it from?

Or, if you bought it from a friend, find out where they got it.

That's the kind of thing they're asking for.

It looks like a Lazerer LZSK host to me. Lazerer does offer a 1.2W blue laser in this style. Although, it must be said that many Chinese laser vendors apparently buy their hosts from common suppliers, install their own electronics, and then sell the finished product as their own make/model. Lazerer certainly does this, as does Skylaser/LaserBTB. I've seen Lazerer LZCS and LZMN hosts for sale elsewhere, as well as the hosts that Skylaser uses. Doubtless, other members have seen the same and more. So, I can only guess as to what it is. But, the host does appear to be the same as Lazerer LZSK.

All thanks and appreciation to all who shared with me an objective
I've bought from EBAY
But my problem appeared in the lens having scratches
And now I want to change the lens and also blue diode
Because the color did not suit me
77.JPG

I bought diode from ebay (( 700mW 12X 405nm S06J Blu-Ray Laser Diode ))
But did not Anasne color

I want like this color
images.jpg

DTR

On your 405 diode looks like the lens is just dirty. May try cleaning it. What type of lens did you get for it or is it the original lens that was in the unit. Cleaning a single element lens is pretty easy but a three element you may have to take apart or you could just make it worse.

For the blue color you need a 445-450nm diode like a M140.:beer:

All thanks and appreciation to you, my dear DTR
On what you have them help you, and we participated in the topic
You are especially

If I wanted laser line is visible in the sky is Do suffice M140 ???

Where did you get the LZSK host? I've been looking for tailcaps for mine because they stopped working