Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want to bring attention to something outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can also attest that Blord is great to do business with...courteous, helpful, fair and very professional.

ped

I commissioned an unspecified thing from Blord, it just happened to look like his big boy host, and oddly enough, lots of blue coherent light came out the end of it, but I cant tell you what it was sorry....but it's the pride of my collection.

Suffice to say, Kot's reputation is beyond question, was, and will be in the future , the "go to guy" if I need something building.

Meh don't worry you will get your Starwars prop;) I never dealt with Blord but I have seen many praises for his work and kindness. Their are some good people left in the world.

Perhaps the size of the package caught someone's attention. What was the declared value?

ped you crack me up. no fooling you I see. not big boy in my case. started with a "D", contained not Al#13 but Cu#29:shhh:

total value... too much. If I had to eat the loss, which I was thinking I'd have to do until Kot blew my mind, was $650. I'm sure kot makes a profit, so his loss will be less money but more time. I'm also sure his profit margin is not huge, something tells me it's more a labor of love, something I can certainly relate to, but won't go into. Blord also made a bonus thing for me which is lost and won't be replaced, but I am not complaining. He has really taken the force of this blow on himself, without me asking, which is why I want to show him as much love and appreciation as possible

Yes, Blord is a top notch seller who stands behind his products and workmanship. :beer:

Sorry for your loss, guys.

I feel bad missing this thread when it was posted 6 days ago :p

Wow, Blord sure rocks more than I thought. When he makes an order with me, he always sends the PM and three-figure sum via paypal simultaneously. I'm beginning to think he's working around the discounts I offer him constantly because he orders a lot of stuff from me.

sounds like a true man of business, he certainly makes some profit on his lasers, like any business should, but the the difference i have found from this story, and what i have read is that he is willing to save that profit on the side to fully offer refund and customer services far better than any chinese or other site can offer. thats how it should be, as Blord clearly understands one simple fact, a good reputation and trust is worth far more than any amount of money he would save by being stingy on refunds., i will certianly be recommending him for blue lasers. if only he lived in the us.

It seems now a wrong code may have been entered. I never got the package or a notice and the tracking now says it's being returned to Blord. hopefully it is. he is still worthy of all the praise because in principal he was willing to remake lots of stuff. unspecified stuff:D:D

blord is great.
I'm pretty sure I've got stuff from blord.

it was a 30mw 532nm special from sky lasers.

has the lock end and everything.

Not to worry sir.

Box was returned to Belgium. It seems to be taking a long time to reach Kot. Still concerned.

Pman

Still following this as it would be nice to see this all work out for everyone.

AFAIK the box hasn't reached him yet, strange as it's been there (Belgium) 12 days now. according to last tracking I could do anyway. certainly strange. pretty frustrating, for both Blord and myself though neither of us is to blame.

I'm double posting with good reason here, please, no admonishments. The situation has been resolved, with all the unspecified things now safely with me. Blord is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.