Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need R,B, G goggles!

I want to buy some laser goggles for Red, Green & Blue lasers all protected in one pair, ideally I would want new, or at least in like new condition, if you know where to buy them, or have a pair you would sell, please contact me! Thanks! -Glenn

Glenn I thank what you are asking for would be black lenses I'll try and make you a pair...but all the glass I have is clear glass so I'll just spray paint it with some flat black paint :crackup:

there is a thread somewher in the forum for some Multi-Wavelenght goggles from a website but i cant found now.i will look up again later.

Man! A friend of mine just came back from the UK. I could have had him pick me up a pair and save shipping.

That would be awesome to have one pair "to rule them all"

The best ones that I found were told about to me by Krutz. OEM Laser Systems Inc. has a GREAT set of goggles that give you KTP, YAG, RED/IR DIODE CERTIFIED PROTECTION. Product # NOR-ML7-00000 There is even a discount code; NOR200801 The only drawback is the cost. They're $156.00 shipped !!!!! But you don't have to switch goggles no matter which color laser you're using, & you only have 2 eyes, RIGHT ? I think that they are WELL WORTH the investment. Hope this helps y'all out. rob...............PS If you wear glasses, get Frame Style 38 which are large adjustable, framed fitovers.

I like the ML7 model too, but it's not quite "all purpose" if you include the higher powered reds. They're probably the best general purpose goggles you can get though. I got mine mostly for green and IR.