Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Have No Words

O DEAR GAWD! She is spectacular! :D Reminds me the man who does swell sidewalk chalk art.

2-julian-beever-3d-sidewalk-chalk-art.jpg

chalk4.jpg

Sidewalk_Chalk_Art_Carpark.JPG

There is a site that redirects you to any link you paste to bypass work firewalls... I can't remember the URL, does anybody know it?

ZRTMWA

you an just type in "ping (sitename)" in the CMD center. it will give you the IP Adress. then type this into the html box. This will beat some work/school firewalls. Although sometimes the CMD center has been deactivated. Then it gets more complicated (at least if you want to still do it with CMD Center). Or you could just go to google and find a website's IP

ZRTMWA

No one else thinks that's metallica? Or does noone listen to good music :)

definitely Metallica. Nothing else matters.. never heard that by a string quartet, though. pretty awesome.

Unbelievable video Dave. She conveys real emotion in a powerful way, as any good artist should. I know nothing of Ukrainian history really, I don't understand any Ukrainian speech or text, but I know exactly what kind of story was being told there, and I knew all the emotions surrounding that story. Such a story takes on tangible life when being told by a master storyteller, and she's one of the best I've ever seen. I'm in awe (can't you tell?)

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Some of these so-called "street artists" have, imho, wonderful skill ..... especially considering that you're running here and there around the draws, building them, and after, you have an almost-perfect perspective sense form a different point of view (you have to considerate that, when you paint a perspective scene o a plane surface, it have the right appearence only from one point of view .....)

And some of these draws are pieces of art, in my opinion.

BTW, daguin, if you permit me a joke:

I Have No Words

Is someway preoccupant, posted from a Human Communication Professor ..... j/k :D