Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I have an ongoing trade with Arenared...

He has -rep tons of people for nothing. He is even more rude than me, and that says a lot. So was I turning the knife, hell ya. So? I'm not the one who posted his address, Matrix was. Other than that believe what you want.

I agree so much with this, he left me negative reputation as retaliation for not getting something I was selling because he paid a couple hours after another person.

He has sent me threatening messages promising to report me to companies for something I have done, I don't even know what it it that I have done. The threats are very rude and inappropriate. In my opinion, Arenared should be banned, he has threatened people, posted personal information, abused the reputation system, and been an assclown on the forum.

Here is a threat he sent me:
you are being warned..

Lumileds wil not be very happy if they knew what you have sold, and to whom. Trust me when i tell you that. warn your little minions to retract their negative remarks or this will have to become public..

last warning...

What the hell does that even mean? I have not done anything wrong with Lumileds, I have sold some LEDs and helped people out using them, but that is not illegal or even immoral. Who the hell are these "little minions"?

Later he send this to me after I told him I would be forwarding the threats to the Admin...

Its not a threat .. if you have not done anything wrong dont worry.

Does that seem like a real nice guy?

I agree so much with this, he left me negative reputation as retaliation for not getting something I was selling because he paid a couple hours after another person.

He has sent me threatening messages promising to report me to companies for something I have done, I don't even know what it it that I have done. The threats are very rude and inappropriate. In my opinion, Arenared should be banned, he has threatened people, posted personal information, abused the reputation system, and been an assclown on the forum.

Definitely true! The guy's a moron, plain and simple. If Avery won't ban him, I would suggest adding him to your ignore list.. it's much better that way, trust me.

you and your man should have me on ignore elektrophuck.

two thumbs down for your being so old and acting like ben and TJ (teenagers)

Is it just me....
or is Arenard starting to make T_J look good....:undecided:

Yeah... I think it's just me....:thinking:

Jerry

<--doesnt care :)

i dont know about you two but

i would be worried if he started looking good to me .. ugh..

Is it just me....
or is Arenard starting to make T_J look good...

I resemble that remark...

Curlyport.jpg

ok guys nuff said now lets all be nice to each other

"hey how bout them new wicked lasers"

Oh... sorry... my mistake...

Would like to see those pics when you're ready...

Jerry

i only have 1 pic

until i use a better camera, and i guess i should do a rel review of it.

chopped the top of my pic , had too much desk trash in it :)

833-img-0268.jpg

Last edited: