Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I bought a laser but seller doesn't respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

if i scam anyone in this forum i will probably get out of here on my own its an insult to me i will try to do better service in future for those who need pointers laser, but for now, I will stop for a while, thank you to everyone who came out to speak for me
I have seen pictures of your work and it is phenomenal. I have read about your work here, and it's amazing work. Beautiful art pieces is how I see them.

he received the laser, and i am not sure he will send the flashlight back to me, who is the scammer and who is the scam
when he bought the laser, he knocked me down day by day while he knew it was a handmade product, and now, i am waiting in vain for his response
:(
He needs to acknowledge that it came-- what seems like a very long time may not by the same as all here... Even it it takes longer that you expect I will still tell members to buy from members-- first-- BUT even the best makers have problems. I have one of his builds and while it did take time --the wait was worth it. Build a few and you will see, good luck-

we want to see lots of pics----hak :)

QiQi

It's been a while because i have been very busy recently
I have put the batteries the way it was supposed to be
+ with the head and - at the tail/switch
Just like the video
and nothing happened
I have trusted my money to him and now the roles are switched

He told me he would pay back me the import costs and i have shown him the receipt of the import costs (i have emails to prove this)
I haven't seen a single cent from that
He also said he would pay for the shipping costs (again emails to prove this)
Again not a single cent received

There goes my trust
Refund me for the Invoice 42P18400SA950351B and i well send back everything
The broken laser and the flashlight
I will pm trinh so we can discuss this here

It's been a while because i have been very busy recently
I have put the batteries the way it was supposed to be
+ with the head and - at the tail/switch
Just like the video
and nothing happened
I have trusted my money to him and now the roles are switched

He told me he would pay back me the import costs and i have shown him the receipt of the import costs (i have emails to prove this)
I haven't seen a single cent from that
He also said he would pay for the shipping costs (again emails to prove this)
Again not a single cent received

There goes my trust
Refund me for the Invoice 42P18400SA950351B and i well send back everything
The broken laser and the flashlight
I will pm trinh so we can discuss this here
Hi
That’s terrible for you sorry about that
If you were here in the states maybe I could help with your build. If you sent by PayPal you can dispute that.
Rich:)

Hi
If you were here in the states maybe I could help with your build. If you sent by PayPal you can dispute that.

Hi
What do you do when your buyer keeps the item you sent by mistake?
i sent new laser, and he didn't sent flashlight
What do you do when he receives the lasers and he says they are broken?
i ask he send all and i will pay for all cost,he didn't
Who is this bad for? me or him?
:):):)

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
He didn't return the flashlight yet???

Hi ,
Maybe you shouldn't have sent him a flashlight , thinking he was getting a laser. You just need to be a little more on top of your emails to keep in touch more often. Delaying a reply makes folks think that they are getting ripped of. You make very nice hosts I give you that but you need to keep in touch better that makes a customer feel a lot better. Well I wish you luck always.

Giannis_TDM

Hi ,
Maybe you shouldn't have sent him a flashlight , thinking he was getting a laser. You just need to be a little more on top of your emails to keep in touch more often. Delaying a reply makes folks think that they are getting ripped of. You make very nice hosts I give you that but you need to keep in touch better that makes a customer feel a lot better. Well I wish you luck always.
To put kindly: Reminder, humans make mistakes, he is a human, nobody ever has or will be perfect.

Giannis_TDM

Hi
Why did trin send a flashlight
If you can't accept the indisputable fact that humans make mistakes, there is no point at even trying to argue a point with you, Ignoring one of the fundamental flaws of humanity just to try to make a point against another human being that made an honest mistake and went over the top to correct it. I really didn't think that you were this shallow. I have been vouching for you on styros discord and others to anybody who asked about custom hosts and heatsinks cause from my experience with you, the host was good and the price was right and hence I have been doing that but please, for at least this situation be more understanding. Also, his language barrier should be mentioned.

Last edited:
If you can't accept the indisputable fact that humans make mistakes, there is no point at even trying to argue a point with you, Ignoring one of the fundamental flaws of humanity just to try to make a point against another human being that made an honest mistake and went over the top to correct it. I really didn't think that you were this shallow. I have been vouching for you on styros discord and others to anybody who asked about custom hosts and heatsinks cause from my experience with you, the host was good and the price was right and hence I have been doing that but please, for at least this situation be more understanding. Also, his language barrier should be mentioned.
Hi,
Relax I was wondering why he sent a flashlight, I dont think bad about Trin at all , I know sometimes we all make mistakes . And he makes great hosts I also wish him well . I do not wish bad things on anyone . Oh and im not what you said I am at all.

Giannis_TDM

Hi,
Relax I was wondering why he sent a flashlight, I dont think bad about Trin at all , I know sometimes we all make mistakes . And he makes great hosts I also wish him well . I do not wish bad things on anyone . Oh and im not what you said I am at all.
I do know that that is not how you usually are but that's what me seeing this situation had me think hence why I specifically said for this situation. I bet that him getting a flashlight was a shipping label swap at the post office where trinh shipped his packages from.

Hi,
Thats a possibility wrong label on the wrong shipment , or someone else shipped for Trin and sent the flashlight to the wrong address.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well at any rate if he still has the flashlight and the money and the two lasers then he should return the flashlight. It isn't his to keep. That fact alone might get him banned from this site (I mean it's theft). I need to discuss this with the other mods.

QiQi

By what trinh has said, no. Guy has received 2 lasers and a flashlight if I am counting right.

Why the hell would i have 2 lasers?

What the hell?
i'm the victim here

i received a flashlight first and then a broken laser
if the laser wasn't broken upon arrival he would had his flashlight a long time ago

- he promised to pay for the shipping first (so i could send the flashlight back)
- he promised to pay back the import costs (for the flashlight wich i received first)

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE $

You expect me to trust him when i ship back everything?
I am the customer, I am the victim
You think i wanted this to happen?
I just wanted the laser that's it
Not all this bullsh*t

He refund me for the paypal invoice 42P18400SA950351B, and im talking just about the laser (not import costs)
Then i will send him back the broken laser and his flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.