Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i am Koreansi Schematic of laser is to crave

:) i am Koreans
I want to create laser
i Schematic of laser is to crave
Help me to crave
Chip
Ceramic capacitors
Resistance
Anything else
Details, please
Please help me

Create a laser I would like to know

Use the search bar and look up the information your self. You obviously have limited understanding of electronics and English, so maybe a forum that is based in your language would be best for you.

No offense, I would love to have you here, but I think explaining and troubleshooting would become a very strenuous task for you and other members of this forum.

I want to create laser
Help me to crave
Chip
Ceramic capacitors
Resistance
Anything else
Details, please
Please help me

What.....:thinking:

Me no Understand......
Try Google Translate...

Jerry

Last edited:
All I got out of the OP is a craving for fresh chocolate chip cookies... :thinking:

Trading Laser for cookies!

Last edited:

Blord

I think he use a translator Korean-English to write English.
Subsitute "crave" for "make" make it a lot more sense..

Hoya

I also korean, I suggest use the search bar.
You can find lots of information. This site have a lot of information,, incomparable to korean site.

저도 한국사람입니다만, 검색부터 하시는게 좋을거같네요.
이사이트에 자료 정말 많이 올라와있습니다. 한국사이트하고는 비교가 안될수준으로 자료가 많더군요.

Last edited:
There is a guy over on eBay selling a kit last time I looked. I think it has everything you need. Might be a easy way to start....I think they sell for about $100. It's not as simple as showing you a schematic even though the circuitry is fairly simple. Basically you will need a host, a heat sink (many different versions for different hosts offered over at the "buy, sell, trade" postings), a diode, a driver, and some soldering skills.

Please do as the others have said and spend some time searching through the forum for information. It's all here and fairly easy to locate if you just spend some time.

Plese beware, these are not toys...they generally have enough power to be very dangerous to your eyes....goggles are a must so before you go any further go over to eBay and pick up a couple pair that will protect against the color you plan to build.

I am willing to take some PMs from you on a trial basis and if communication is going well I will answer as much as I can....

I also live and work in South Korea. I live in Western Seoul in the Seodaemun district area.

PM me if you are in need to some laser advice. I work at LGD.

Even funnier will be the look on his face when he auto-translates the responses.

In fairness, most asian languages require too much abstraction for any computer to translate in any way that will make any sense. Like in engish, "which witch is which wich". ???

I want to create laser
Help me to crave
Chip
Ceramic capacitors
Resistance
Anything else
Details, please
Please help me

Thi sis just a joke