Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hyperion LPM + Vritonuzz Data Logger Platform

Hi folks,

it's been years now since the first Hyperion LPM emerges to market.
some may need to renew their calibration data.
here is the (re)calibration instruction for the Hyperion board:

Hyperion Calibration Instruction

Also in case anyone looking for latest Vritonuzz datalogger, here it is:

Vritonuzz version 1.3.0.162

Also in case anyone wondering why my response is super slow, it's been two years now since i becoming a CTO of medical equipment manufacture in Indonesia, i'm usually working from 08.00 morning to about 23.00 night, and often continue to about 03.00 morning, especially for now when COVID-19 happens.

It's quite hard to keep up all my hobbies, having 7 new design of laser driver and already bought all components, but still got no time to make the hardware, also another design of LPM, but still got not much time to spare.

But i'm still try my best to keep responding to PM, email, or facebook PM.

For USA buyer, you might want to contact Zach, his username is Shmackitup IIRC, he also sells some of my product on eBay.

Thanks and best regards,
Pradipta

hello my friend--i am not surprised about your current conditions-- you have been very helpful and give us lots to be thankful for....
You deserve much success.

best wishes --(*U*) Len

gr5

So I just received my hyperion LPM from a USA seller and haven't powered it up yet but it looks like the sensor is white? And I see it looks white in one of the photos posted in this thread. Is that right? Does this LPM only measure infrared lasers? I was hoping to test a laser in the visual range. Or is there something I peel off the sensor? Does that white part peel off?

So I just received my hyperion LPM from a USA seller and haven't powered it up yet but it looks like the sensor is white? And I see it looks white in one of the photos posted in this thread. Is that right? Does this LPM only measure infrared lasers? I was hoping to test a laser in the visual range. Or is there something I peel off the sensor? Does that white part peel off?
It's just the newest version of the sensor. You will have to calibrate it to the wavelength that you are using.

hello my friend--i am not surprised about your current conditions-- you have been very helpful and give us lots to be thankful for....
You deserve much success.

best wishes --(*U*) Len

I have one with both sensors. The uncoated one is just for measuring up to 20 watts. I also have a coated one that is good up to 7+ watts. I have to change the calibration whenever I switch sensors.

I have one with both sensors. The uncoated one is just for measuring up to 20 watts. I also have a coated one that is good up to 7+ watts. I have to change the calibration whenever I switch sensors.
I have a few untouched LPMs for >a year-- need to dust them off and calibrate... then sell a few as well as 3 or 4 Hyperions (new) in nice cases .. need $$ to pay for SELEM 2021.. (aug)'--hak

The post you have quoted from me was meant for Pradipta BUT it applies to many here at LPF.