Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hyperion Laser Power Meter For Sale: 2W, 6W, & 20W Version

We use 17Track for registered mail. It tracks a registered
package until it is landed in Canada and handed over to
Canada Post. Then there is no tracking until the package
arrives.
What worries me is the fact that the package tracking has
not updated since the day after it was shipped in Jakarta.

Here's a link to 17Track....
ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

If it's on the airplane since Mar 09/17... the airplane is
certainly out of fuel by now... ;)

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Let me say again,
By Mar 09/17, "Departure from outward OE" it means the package is already departed from this country :wave:

Let's pray the airplane is okay :san:
And yeah, this is the merit of using cheap registered airmail :cryyy:

Perhaps you are further away than China.
I usually receive registered packages from
China in 2-4 weeks.:beer:

Jerry

AaronT

astralist

My Cu is running well.

I would like to upgrade to the 20W and possibly unlock the 6W max on the coated sensor.

Do I need just the non-coated sensor? What about software? Download/Unlock?

Cost?

Package deal along with unlocking the 6W max on the coated sensor?

Please add the answers to the original post, I'm sure others with this meter would like to know.

The package tracking has still not updated since the
day after it was shipped in Jakarta.

It has now been 7 weeks since you shipped our
order out and we still have not yet received it.

Any good news ????

Jerry

Last edited:
In case some members were trying to contact
Astralist without success.. I tried to contact him
yesterday through his eBay account.

I received a reply this morning to my eBay message.
It seems he is away for awhile...

Dear Mr/Ms

The non eBay is managed directly by Mr.Pradipta which is currently Absent to remote area with no/poor internet connection, he could only be contacted via telephone.
There are several other asking his whereabouts as well, but he informed me last month that he'll be back in 7/8 May 2017.

As i don't quite follows on what is outside eBay, you should contact him by email pmm at engineer.com should there is any problem, he might be able to open email.

Regards,
TK.

It looks Copy/Paste since they did not use my eBay
username. We will need to wait until the 7th or 8th
of May.

Jerry

Well it's May 08 2017 and I just got back from
the Post Office..... Still no package from Astralist...
I've now been waiting 2 months since it was
shipped on Mar 08 2017.
Here's the latest tracking number info....

2017-03-09 14:36 MPC Jakarta IDJKTC, Departure from outward OE

The Customer Service here seems to be poor
to non-existant. I've been patient but now I'm
no longer content.

Ignoring your own Sales Thread and customers
is not the way to go... It raises too many
warning flags.

Not the way to be selling here... IMO

Jerry

Last edited:
Hi folks!!

so sorry for gone missing about one month, just back and forth to remote area with intermittent GPRS signal
trying to open the LPF but browser keeps getting me timeout message! at best i could only open half of the page!

I just replied to the discussion thread! :san:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/h...data-logger-platform-97102-6.html#post1474949

additionally, i'm doing this while i'm out:

Enclosure-_All.jpg

Enclosure-_Topaz_small.jpg

Enclosure-_Exploded_small.jpg

When the enclosure is successfully 3D printed, it will be distributed to the Hyperion buyer for free!!
well at least for current buyer, not for future buyer. :D
Meanwhile i'm currently assembling my 3D printer.

Please note that while i'm providing a choice between expedited/express shipping vs economy shipping, the buyer should known the disadvantages of cheap shipping. Still as we all known, incident in shipping are actually is an outside force which cannot be controlled by seller. But since the package is always insured, we can rest assured.

Reactions: GSS
Regarding a Registered airmail shipping (economy shipping) to Canada:
Yea just like i said before, there will be no updates whether the item reach Canada or not.

The last status here is originally comes from local (sender) country, which is trackable by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) up until it got to departure office exchange (airport)

17track.net is only compiled list of tracking service, not the original tracking website itself, it just pointed things to the tracking systems of its respective origin and destination country.

Here is what Canada post said:
RRto_Canada.png

and other people who experiencing this trouble, it's worth to read:

China Post Forum ? Tracking System for China Post Register Mail ,EMS ,ePacket

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Packaging-Shipping/Slow-shipping-from-China-to-Canada/qaq-p/204991

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Packaging-Shipping/Slow-shipping-from-China-to-Canada/qaq-p/204991

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/1811315/singapore-post-to-canada-tracking-issues/1

Canada Post Kills International Inbound Tracking - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

it's so ridiculous IMO,

Pradipta M.

I had a feeling you had been out of the area and unable to respond. As much as people would like to believe to the contrary, in a one person small business, life takes precedence sometimes. Glad you are back and able to deal with your business again.

Regarding a Registered airmail shipping (economy shipping) to Canada:
Yea just like i said before, there will be no updates whether the item reach Canada or not.

The last status here is originally comes from local (sender) country, which is trackable by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) up until it got to departure office exchange (airport)

17track.net is only compiled list of tracking service, not the original tracking website itself, it just pointed things to the tracking systems of its respective origin and destination country.

Here is what Canada post said:
RRto_Canada.png

and other people who experiencing this trouble, it's worth to read:

China Post Forum ? Tracking System for China Post Register Mail ,EMS ,ePacket

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/1811315/singapore-post-to-canada-tracking-issues/1

Canada Post Kills International Inbound Tracking - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

it's so ridiculous IMO,

Pradipta M.
Glad to see you responded....

I just replied to your other Thread...
http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/h...data-logger-platform-97102-6.html#post1475165

As I said there... perhaps only offering a faster
and actual trackable shipping option would be
the way to go.

Jerry

I had a feeling you had been out of the area and unable to respond. As much as people would like to believe to the contrary, in a one person small business, life takes precedence sometimes. Glad you are back and able to deal with your business again.

Yes, you sir are absolutely right! :bowdown:
couldn't agree more with this..

and there is this special case when you go somewhere without civilization, life's harsh without internet :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Glad to see you responded....

I just replied to your other Thread...
http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/h...data-logger-platform-97102-6.html#post1475165

As I said there... perhaps only offering a faster
and actual trackable shipping option would be
the way to go.

Jerry

Yeah thanks for the input,

I offer the cheaper option because sometimes it can be ridiculous having $40 shipping for $75 item.
yet someone in particular country willing to paid $90 shipping for those $75 LPM (using DHL)

you may want to see this tracking of LPM which i sent at the same time with yours:
*Im sure it's okay to post here as the item is delivered already and the address is not pinpointed*
Norway.png

The tracking is not updated in about one month,
at first i thought i'll not get an update anymore besides "posting/collection" :(

I offer the cheaper option because sometimes it can be ridiculous having $40 shipping for $75 item.
yet someone in particular country willing to paid $90 shipping for those $75 LPM (using DHL)
Your simple business solution would be to sell
the $75 LPM for $115 with Free Shipping...

Jerry

Last edited:

Jerry

Yes, that would be A solution, but there are many businesses that ship to people outside their own country that don't subscribe to this "solution". I can see where people might opt for the cheapest shipping possible to keep their expenses as low as possible. I have done this myself when the best shipping is considerably more than the least expensive route. Just my 2 cents.

Jerry

Yeah i agree with Jerry, but since the shipping varies for every country (some $25 while the other is as high as $45) i decided to leave the option to buyer.

Yes, that would be A solution, but there are many businesses that ship to people outside their own country that don't subscribe to this "solution". I can see where people might opt for the cheapest shipping possible to keep their expenses as low as possible. I have done this myself when the best shipping is considerably more than the least expensive route. Just my 2 cents.

It sure is, just like my post #1 said, people might have budget for buying an expensive diode and host, but tend to hesitant spending money for tools other than the laser itself

even Jerry himself decided to opt for cheapest shipping.. :whistle::shhh: