Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy from Texas

Hi.

I'm new to the forums but have had various laser pointers for years now, mainly mounted on a gun or two and for astronomy, nothing too strong though.

My main interests are guns, video games and books.

Going to try and build a nice laser for myself so I don't have to buy one or have to wait the ridiculous order times for shipping.

hey, welcome to LPF!
may lasers turn one of your main interests too.. :)
happy and SAFE lasing!

welcome!!!!!

you are invited to join our LPF group 'Lone Star Laser Fans'
we are planning some laser meets and we will keep you in the loop.

happy to have you here-
lots of info at your fingertips in our LPF search and at Sam's Laser FAQ.

If you cannot find what you need by searching we are here to assist. But please try on your own first.

peace hak

welcome!!!!!

you are invited to join our LPF group 'Lone Star Laser Fans'
we are planning some laser meets and we will keep you in the loop.

happy to have you here-
lots of info at your fingertips in our LPF search and at Sam's Laser FAQ.

If you cannot find what you need by searching we are here to assist. But please try on your own first.

peace hak

Just tell me where to sign up

mmmmKay

iirc you go to your profile page and look for 'groups' over on the right side- this should open a page with many great groups including LSLF. we are at ~30 now and growing--- some very helpful and savvy members live in TX.

also put your location in your profile and it will appear under your username .

I am hour S of Houston.

len

Last edited:
Only been there a few time since the big blow--try the on-line phone book- no number no pizza!!! never been to Mario's sorry

I am meeting with a few Laserists for lunch in Houston- some day the week of Jan 10 to 15th- we will be discussing a STEXLEM we would like to have prolly in late Feb. A parking lot swap meet could happen after the lunch so let me and others what to bring for show and tell./trade or sell- I have a few gas laers I can bring to sell or trade as well as stuff you can see in my sig.

We can meter your lasers there for free.

One guy coming has swell 1/3 rpm motors/& glass for lumia at IIRC ~13$ and other stuff.

AixiZ items can be purchased for cash after lunch but I need to know what you need.

Hope to have the owner of AixiZ there- as well as an owner of a RGB projector. PM me for moar details.

hak

Last edited:
Welcome Mr. Backback. I envy you... I left Austin for Nowhere East Texas 8 years ago, and I am still in culture shock. They roll up the sidewalks around sundown over here.

Hakzaw... Anywhere near West Columbia, Angelton, Clute, Freeport area?

Welcome Mr. Backback. I envy you... I left Austin for Nowhere East Texas 8 years ago, and I am still in culture shock. They roll up the sidewalks around sundown over here.

Where what?- the LEM-
my first one was held in a wharehouse in Freeport next may be there too-cheap and good venue.
my house is between freeport and Brazoria- the lunch meet will prolly be somewhere north of Pearland(home of aixiz)

go to Photonlexicon.com to read and learn more about LEMs- go to utube to see vids of 2010 SELEM and related vids to see what you have missed.

LEMs are held all over the world but SELEM in NC is the tits. see the threads on it at PL.(BTW PL is all about pro laserists and they are not all that crazy about pens/handhelds etc so keep that in mind)

PM me if you may want to meet w/ us for lunch.

WE SPEAK LASER

hak

I go to school out in Kerrville.

EVERYTHING CLOSES AT 6pm!