Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy From Texas Ya'll

Yeah I usually don't say "Howdy" or "Ya'll" but I wanted to get across that I'm from Texas.

I've been reading these forums for a while although I only started AFTER I ordered my WL Arctic if I had seen these forums beforehand I probably would have skipped it. :banghead:

anselm

Yipee-ki-yay!:wave:
Do texans say this?

Welcome to the forum. You'll be quite pleased to learn that there's a bunch of texans
active on this here forum.
Please be safe with them lasers, they are quite dangerous when >5mW.
Read the stickies and befriend the search box on top of the page.
It'll answer almost all of your questions.

Spend the time while your waiting for your Arctic to learn what to do and, more important, what NOT to do with it.

Last edited:
Yipee-ki-yay!:wave:
Do texans say this?

Welcome to the forum. You'll be quite pleased to learn that there's a bunch of texans
active on this here forum.
Please be safe with them lasers, they are quite dangerous when >5mW.
Read the stickies and befriend the search box on top of the page.
It'll answer almost all of your questions.

Spend the time while your waiting for your Arctic to learn what to do and, more important, what NOT to do with it.

Well I already figured out the "Lasershades" you get from WL are kinda inferior, sucks that I bought an extra pair as well. :banghead:
Texans can say "Yipee-ki-yay!" but not usually unless we are trying to be funny.

WELCOME to LPF

click here

http://laserpointerforums.com/groups/lone-star-laser-fans/

to join LSLF be sure to open tools (bottom right) and click on subscribe-- this way you will automatically know if new Members are joining our group and if we are holding any laser meet 'n greets. Also Plz post some photos or your laser beams and efxs, etc for all to see.

remember to always use yr lasers in a safe manner and NEVER allow anyone to 'play' with them. If you do not, our 'hobby' is doomed. Lasing aircraft is a federal offense.
Lasering people or vehicles is a felony. In one counrty IIRC it only took ONE incident to get a ban on lasers, they shined it into the eyes of a soccor player during a free kick and he missed the shot.

Tonga

Welcome to LPF. Texas is my great old stoppin ground!