Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How would you react if the reputation system is removed on LPF?

How would you react if the reputation system is removed on LPF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of newbies getting reps now faster than ever before, I imagine this is because of the restrictions, requiring so many reps to be given out before you can rep someone for real for something. I refuse to rep most of them thinking too many are the sock puppets of a banned member.

:eek:
I've been repping new members since I think it's a nice gesture to help new people out, but it may also be that I do it so I can spread more rep to current members.

What a mess....
-Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: ped

Pman

PLEASE just change it back now. Isnt time up? Those screwed up votes shouldn't exist that I pointed out awhile back and they were ignored. The ones that Infin and Bow pointed out yet again.
Along the same lines I find it odd that there are suddenly 2 more Pman around. It's flattering if they are real but it's awfully strange.

If the votes that shouldn't be there aren't counted then more than 50% want to keep the rep system. That is what the poll was for wasn't it? To see if the rep system should be kept or removed? Not about how it should be changed.

Alan

Encap

the rep system has been reverted to the way it was before.

Nice move---thanks muchly.

I hope everyone can now get back to simply enjoying LPF as before.
The problems were created by just a few guys with way too much time on thier hands and obsessed with figuring out how to make the rep system into a problem that shouldn't be---when it need not be ----and generally wasn't.

We shall see how it goes now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.