Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to use my laserbee?????

tonyt

So, i got my 3.7USB this morning and all that was in the box was the unit and thermopile??? I plugged it in.. and nothing? Is there any software i have to d/l to make it work?? I am confused..

tonyt

No, box was too small to fit a cd in..
Cheers arg. I assume Jerry is asleep due to the time difference so ill give that a go in the meantime.

You need to email/PM Jerry and he will send you a link to download the Eagle eye software. ;) :beer:

@ Arg I dont think he includes a CD. I ordered my LPM about a year ago and it didnt come with one either. He just supplied a link...:p

Last edited:
You need to email/PM Jerry and he will send you a link to download the Eagle eye software. ;) :beer:

@ Arg I dont think he includes a CD. I ordered my LPM about a year ago and it didnt come with one either. He just supplied a link...:p

Greetings,

It should have come with a cd.

When I got my 3.7w USB I got the little cd with it and should have been shipped with that unit. Jerry should be up in a few hours and will take care of it.
He provides excellent service !!

Moe

Oh ok maybe he doesn't with the 2.5 W version or he just forgot me! :p :beer:

tonyt

Well as I said I have a 3.7 and it didn't come with one.. I already sent him a message and email.. I am sure he will reply asap but i was just wondering if other members had any ideas in the meantime.

tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbozzn.gif

Im sure Jerry will fix it. its 7:50AM EST right now, let people wake up :p

Hey Tony....

Yeah I need some sleep some times... I work 14-16 hour days.
I just saw this Thread. A little patience goes a long way...

There was a note in your package that explained what to do
when you received your package.

I got your PM and many E-Mails this morning at 5:28 AM EST.
I responded to you at that time.

To all the other guys that posted here.... Thanks for stepping in.:beer:

Jerry

tonyt

Yeah, as i said here and in the 2 emails i sent i knew you probably respond at that time because of the time difference.

The only reason i asked on here was because i know there are many of your customers on here and i knew someone would be able to help me in the meantime. Which they did.
I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it? All i did was ask if anyone had any ideas on how i could get it started as i was eager to get it going before i had to go to work. I had actually expected a CD or a D/L link to be in the box?

Anyway, its ok now and i thank you and everyone else for their help.

I'm not worked up.... It just seemed like you needed instant
gratification without consideration that we live on the other side
of the globe.

I know that you are excited to get it up and running ASAP...;)

When you get up we go to sleep. Then there is the accepted
Internet time frame of getting responses within atleast 24 hours.

BTW...I just responded to your last PM....:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:

tonyt

I'm not worked up.... It just seemed like you needed instant
gratification without consideration that we live on the other side
of the globe.

I know that you are excited to get it up and running ASAP...;)

When you get up we go to sleep. Then there is the accepted
Internet time frame of getting responses within atleast 24 hours.

BTW...I just responded to your last PM....:beer:

Jerry

Ok,
I took all consideration that you live on the other side of the globe, hence my saying at least 3 times that "I assume Jerry is asleep due to the time difference"
And that final statement isn't entirely true as most nights i am awake until 4-6am working then i have to be back up between 9-11am.. to go straight back to work! So when people message me on here or anywhere else they don't really have to wait any more than 5 hours for a response and usually i respond within the half hour weather i am in bed or not.
Anyway that's a totally different story! Its all up and running on both eagle eye and peregrine. So i am now happy :yh:

Again, thank you all for your help!