Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How sanitary are you? (Hands)

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

• ALWAYS

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • NEVER

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Only when I take a dump

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Only when I urinate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes....Just depends on where I am

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

I was at a strip club in Fla and its BYOB. So you can bring a 750ml (5th) of your favorite sauce in and get crocked off a $10 bottle instead of paying $70 in drinks.

So I'm bombed. I get up to piss, walked side ways to the bathroom, pissed, stumbled back, and sat down. I notice my lap is warm. Apparently when I pissed I forgot to pull my zipper down. At that points I didnt really care, and kept drinking for another couple of hours.

:thinking: I cant remember if I washed my hands or not.

BTW My girlfriend told me that girls hover and the girls room is way grosser than the men's room.

I wash my hand about sixty times per shift at work.
(soap+water or alcohol soap)

i wasch my hands like 3-5 times a day,before i manipulate food, after using cash,..etcs

roosl

The unknowns on other people's hands, and what they touch before you touch it, are the scary reasons to wash your hands often.

At work, I like having a bottle of that water-less hand sanitizer at my desk. When I get back to my desk, even after only touching door handles, I use that. The guy through the door before me might be one of those assholes who uses the rest room and doesn't wash after.

The unknowns on other people's hands, and what they touch before you touch it, are the scary reasons to wash your hands often.

At work, I like having a bottle of that water-less hand sanitizer at my desk. When I get back to my desk, even after only touching door handles, I use that. The guy through the door before me might be one of those assholes who uses the rest room and doesn't wash after.

Dude I have those hand sanitizers in my car too. LOL I buy it by the case.

Handles are the epitome of dirtyness and diseases. They rarely get cleaned.

Try licking one, see the fever you get in 8 hours or less :p

roosl

Handles are the epitome of dirtyness and diseases. They rarely get cleaned.

Try licking one, see the fever you get in 8 hours or less :p
Exactly! :eek: One of "those guys" goes through the door, and you right after. You grab a bag of jelly beans and enjoy ... the crap that guy had on his hands! :barf:

Ok in all honesty, my old lady calls me "Monk" when it comes to hand washing.

I have about 60 or so pet snakes, and I wash after handling each one.

At feeding time I have to chop up some pretty gross stuff to feed the babies, so I wash wash wash all the time.

It also helps to prevent transferring any illnesses from one animal to the next.