Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How much would you pay for this?

I have a lot of IR filtered green lasers (cni built modules.) The units I have are 50mw, 75mw, and, 100mw! I am just kind of lost on how to price these if I were to sell them!

CNI?

Depends.

Do you have an LPM?

Are these modules "up to spec"?

What are the allowed input voltages from the drivers?

What are the dimensions?

One thing that can be done, is that you can price the modules based on actual power output instead of the "rated" output power.

Modules (as a general rule) can be sold for about 75 cents- $1/mw.

Depends on the quality- which you the seller should be able to sell us on. Show the forum how good/bad quality they are, and state your price.

LPKath

Do you have any photos? or you can post the specification of them.

Oh man, sorry work has been keeping me busy.
That is a image of a 50mw green IR filtered laser.
I do not have a LPM but they have been measured.

Attachments

• 490876001255177878.jpg
    490876001255177878.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 217
Spec Sheet from my supplier :D

Wavelength (nm) 532
Output Power (mW) >50
Input Voltage (V) 3V (2xAAA batteries)
Beam Diameter (mm) <1.0
Beam Divergence (mrad) <1.2
Transverse Mode TEM00
Operating Temperature (℃) 10~35
Storage Temperature (℃) -10~45
Continuous Operating time (s) >60
Peak Power Operating time (s) 15~25
Dimension (mm) Ф12 x 156
Expected Lifetime (hours) 5000

first don't double post - use edit...

second - how have they been measured?
photos of the real lasers would be better than an internet image... IMO

Spec Sheet from my supplier

that actually isn't much of a help ...

by
I do not have a LPM but they have been measured.

you mean that they are up to spec or what? overspec, underspec?
you know that kind of information you are providing is most likely to be considered as scam! And you won't be selling these like hot bread you know... one fail and you are done...

of course there are some victims out there you may catch but on the long run not a chance...

sorry if I offended you in anyway I just hate to see selling info like that (or the lack of it)
if you are truly not a scammer provide some decent info on what you are selling ...

second - how have they been measured?

They are up to spec and some are 10-15 mw overspec

Pricing would probably be close to this:
50mw 55$
75mw 65$
100mw 95$

I would probably only sell a few as I want to keep one of each power for myself !

They are up to spec and some are 10-15 mw overspec

Pricing would probably be close to this:
50mw 55$
75mw 65$
100mw 95$

I would probably only sell a few as I want to keep one of each power for myself !

Lol first part sounds like wicked lasers..

Second part sounds like you've LPM'd them and you are keeping the good ones.. and selling the shite ones.

Lol first part sounds like wicked lasers..

Second part sounds like you've LPM'd them and you are keeping the good ones.. and selling the shite ones.

Eh I think I won't sell any until I can get some more posts everyone seems to think I am a scammer. (noob status ftw)

If you really want to sell these... we need some REAL photos and I would think most everyone would agree that these need to be lpm'd. Sorry but we have had TOO many people come here just to sell their junk... So don't take anything personally.

Anyhow I would suggest you send these to a well known member to be lpm'd. That member can tell us if the lasers are up to spec and as described. Otherwise you wont sell them that quick and people are going to doubt the claims.

TuhOz

Put some real photos with date + your lpf name, some more information and make a thread to BST section.

Good luck

:beer:

The whole point of this thread was to give me a good stabilized price for the lasers, I may not even sell them here. I just want to know what I should sell these for not on how to market them!

^ The point is... Power "claims" are nothing without calibrated LPM test results and photos to back them up. If you market them "as is" then you will get less for them rather than a tested unit.